• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is Zantera banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey want me to upload cams of wars that have like 200+ people at 1 open battle? how about thais depot? this server is just like a real tibia server and if you don't believe that these player numbers are real, log on and see for yourself.

We have never been data spoofing.
Personally I hate spoofers due to going past us at otservlist.

We run a 100% clean OT community, and unless you can show proofs of your decision, ur as bad as data spoofers.

Furthermore, I bet we can somehow get a log from our unique IP's per day.

It is ironic to hear that from a person (or maybe i'm wrong, if you were not running HelgaOT with your friend Emil) whose server was banned some months ago because of spoofing.

It is ironic to hear that from a person (or maybe i'm wrong, if you were not running HelgaOT with your friend Emil) whose server was banned some months ago because of spoofing.

Me and Bam have never spoofed, and neither have any of our servers got banned before.

hey want me to upload cams of wars that have like 200+ people at 1 open battle? how about thais depot? this server is just like a real tibia server and if you don't believe that these player numbers are real, log on and see for yourself.
Indeed, all the players are real and there is no f*cking spoof. Login and you'll see

5 Main ones.

1. Editing TFS
2. Creating own characters on no-log out zone
3. No-log out zone
4. Anti-Idle
5. StopAttackingAtExit = false

I just think its funny cause if you actually logged on and saw the vast amount of players!

Xinn its a good job Cipsoft don't have their servers on otservlist aye? you'd ban them all aswell for ""Spoofing""

5 Main ones.

1. Editing TFS
2. Creating own characters on no-log out zone
3. No-log out zone
4. Anti-Idle
5. StopAttackingAtExit = false

Is there a secret number 6? Cuz I've done none of these 5

this wole thing about that helgaOT is "spoofing" is bullshit they dont do things like that!

Helga, acting like a dick won't get you far. Just posted what i knew ;o

Well ,there is no 6th one, in my knowledge at least. Yeh as you can see i've made that thread about the new rule which at first i thought it was stupid but then it got me thinking, he actually made it good than bad for ot owners.

I don't know what way Xinn think's you spoofed but hopefully it will workout both ways. In a good way ofcourse.

Well, it's xinn list and he can do whatever he wants, he hasn't to give any proof.

Nobody likes you.

ontopic: Your system fails xinn, banning people who never have nor will data spoof(ing)

I'm closing this topic.

Unfortunately for you it was a manual ban based on three clear factors (evidences). I see no reason to ban random servers so here i stop discussing and wasting my time on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back