• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Why now my OT have more lag'n frezees? REP+

Guapoke

Reaction score
Hi guys, I really need help here, I will give you REP+ and possibly a Staff in my OT!
My PCServer Specs:

2GB Memory Ram
Intel QuadCore 2.53
AVI GEFORCE 512MB
Source Seventeam 550 AP
Internet ADSL 1MB

So, in the first week my OT could hold like 80~100 players with almost no lag and frezees.
Now with 2 months of running OT, I get a lot of lags and frezees with like 50 players! And I clean old players, and aways repair the system! I'm using the last version of TFS and Unnamed ACC! If you need to know anything else just ask me! If you want to check out my OT, here is the site: -CLICK-

Ye, maybe? But, it's not just like sometimes you know, it's always, I think that is something with overload in database, becouse of the website? Becouse most of the times it's just frezees all the time, very confusing :/
BTW, if is ddos atacks how can I prevent my OT from attacks?

Hey Guapoke. U said you using unnamed aac on latest tfs... I tried installing it and it worked, but with errors. Just wandering, did you get any errors?

And did you have a problem when players die, they cant respawn because temple position wrong?

Back