• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why people do this?

Belloz V

Starsmith
Reaction score
THIS
l8kbsQX.png

Why do people sign their own post?
I have 7 years in otserv forums and this is still happening!
They really dont know that your signature goes in the signature space?

haha, what do you think of people doing this.

Honestly, I give zero fucks. They're just trying to be friendly.

Kind regards,
xitoz2.

I say its better to write it in the post. That show that you actually takes time to write it, feels more like you mean it. Having it in the signature just osunda cheap imo. Doesnt mean anything tbh.

Because it's people showing that they actually take the time to read all new posts and reply in regards to those posts...

Kind Regards,
Walkingdragon

People say it because they feel like they can do what they want, are we not allowed to do what we want?

King Regards,
Dark Vhoodu

Because it shows some respect if you take always the time to write your KIND REGARDS yourself again.
It is like a signature. You always sign contracts and stuff again, too. You write your name to the end of a letter.
It is friendly, it is nice, it ROCKS :D

Kind Regards,
//Damon

I agree with everyone. It makes it that much more personal as in friendly.

best regards,
the regards master,
ghostx

I don't fucking know, why you asking?

Fuck you,
Three Magic.

Regarding this thread i have high regards for, i send the thread starter my regards and hope he regards it kindly,
Kind regards,
Ghostx

Back