• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why people do this?

Wasn't it supposed to be added by customer support of any online game employers to show how they care about their customers(players) statements?
That's what I figured out while contacting game supports of many mmos.

anyway if all does it why I shouldn't at least here?

Kind regards,
Grumpy Sparkle

I kindly use the kind regards when I feel kind and feel like leaving my regards to people, especially when I feel professional because the kind regards are like inception, Now I shall kindception this thread! BEHOLD THE KIND POWER OF THE REGARDS!!!

Kindly,
Kind Regards,
Kind Walkingdragon

P.S... Kind regards breh

I kindly use the kind regards when I feel kind and feel like leaving my regards to people, especially when I feel professional because the kind regards are like inception, Now I shall kindception this thread! BEHOLD THE KIND POWER OF THE REGARDS!!!

Kindly,
Kind Regards,
Kind Walkingdragon

P.S... Kind regards breh
While i regard your words kindly, i kindly regard your error in not kindly regarding me as your regards of a kind nature master! This is unacceptable and i expect a much higher kind of regard from someone with such kind regards! Especially since i regard you kindly! So why am i denied your kind regards to be regarded as the kind regard emperor regarding your kind regards?!

Regarding another matter, also of a kind nature, i do not regard kindness to be an issue for someone to regard it as such and create said thread about kind regards. So in my regard, you are all kind; regarding that you all leave kind regards.

Kind regards,
Your emperor.

While i regard your words kindly, i kindly regard your error in not kindly regarding me as your regards of a kind nature master! This is unacceptable and i expect a much higher kind of regard from someone with such kind regards! Especially since i regard you kindly! So why am i denied your kind regards to be regarded as the kind regard emperor regarding your kind regards?!

Regarding another matter, also of a kind nature, i do not regard kindness to be an issue for someone to regard it as such and create said thread about kind regards. So in my regard, you are all kind; regarding that you all leave kind regards.

Kind regards,
Your emperor.

While regarding your regards to my kind regards, I have kindly come to regard the regard I have kindly forgotten about that kindly is for you, I am a regard of the utmost regards ever created even though they may not seem all that kind, so if you'll kindly regard my regard to make you feel kind then I'll kindly be happy to accept your regard...

Kind Regards,
Regard God Overloard/Fürer/King

While regarding your regards to my kind regards, I have kindly come to regard the regard I have kindly forgotten about that kindly is for you, I am a regard of the utmost regards ever created even though they may not seem all that kind, so if you'll kindly regard my regard to make you feel kind then I'll kindly be happy to accept your regard...

Kind Regards,
Regard God Overloard/Fürer/King
I regard that you are NOT the kind regard god because you regard is not always kind. You must therefore be regarding yourself as the regarding satan and therefore regarding unkind.
Regarding me, i have been promoted to THE kind regard. It was named after me. I therefore regard that i am above all else and you shall bow down and regard me as the chosen one.

Regarding a kind regard,
Kind regards,
The one and only kind regard.

I regard that you are NOT the kind regard god because you regard is not always kind. You must therefore be regarding yourself as the regarding satan and therefore regarding unkind.
Regarding me, i have been promoted to THE kind regard. It was named after me. I therefore regard that i am above all else and you shall bow down and regard me as the chosen one.

Regarding a kind regard,
Kind regards,
The one and only kind regard.

I have kindly regarded your regard, regarding that my regard was not kind... Also I have regarded that your regard is regarding that I am the Regard SATAN, well kind regard, I am not the regard satan, regard gods do not have to make each regard kind, for they think rational and kindly try to make every regard fair and not too kind... Therefore, once again, I have disregarded your regard, regarding that I am not the regard god.

Kind Regards,
Regard God

I have kindly regarded your regard, regarding that my regard was not kind... Also I have regarded that your regard is regarding that I am the Regard SATAN, well kind regard, I am not the regard satan, regard gods do not have to make each regard kind, for they think rational and kindly try to make every regard fair and not too kind... Therefore, once again, I have disregarded your regard, regarding that I am not the regard god.

Kind Regards,
Regard God

But u lose and i win the interwebz

THIS
l8kbsQX.png

Why do people sign their own post?
I have 7 years in otserv forums and this is still happening!
They really dont know that your signature goes in the signature space?

haha, what do you think of people doing this.

I wonder if the user in his example is Eldin. I'm straining my eyes trying to read what username was scribbled out... :w00t:

Anyway,
Valedictions are usually used by people to show sincerity at the end of their posts.

Red

I wonder if the user in his example is Eldin. I'm straining my eyes trying to read what username was scribbled out... :w00t:

Anyway,
Valedictions are usually used by people to show sincerity at the end of their posts.

Red

Agreed with the above statement...

Kind Regards,
Walkingdragon

It basically boils down to respect and being professional. If you ever attend a university, your professors will expect formally written emails and letters to be sent to them. This goes for the work place as well. I'm sure your boss will expect nothing less. I've seen students write shit like this:

Yo,

my attendance is screwed man, LOL. can you fix it?

thanks.

That is very unprofessional and quite embarrassing, if you ask me. I wouldn't even reply to this if a student wrote it to me. As a matter of fact, I'd dock his attendance for the next class just because.

You should write something to the extent of:

Mr. Professor,

It seems as though there may have been an error with my attendance. Can you please take a look?

Sincerely,
Your Name.

The subject line of the email should contain certain things as well.

---

As for why people write like this on an OpenTibia forum, I don't know. Perhaps they are used to it.

Back