• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why server is offline?

Hello,

I belive the server has crashed and since Lockjoint was not home I belive it couldn't be restarted instantly you are just going to have to be patient :)

//James

i think we should find a way to shoot SDs at eachother over forum boards. :)

so happy i didnt have a day off from work today lol. i didnt waste a day waiting for server to come online. which means i didnt miss any epic battles :)

I think some ppl are to addicted to the server
Hahaha now they have to go outside and have a life ;(

i quit rl server and havent touched tibia in 8 months~. i needed to concentrate on my school work. now that summer vacation rolled around. u know where my heads at :)

Im not great in school but i only play tibia at night when theres nothing to do. Cuz im outside during the day. Some people act as if tibia is there life. Hahaha wake up, tibia, drink, tibia, food, tibia, bathroom, tibia, then sleep thats the life of a tibia addict xD

Back