• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Tibia is Die?

Backer

Reaction score
Why is tibia not the same like old times? i remember when 60k players are online...
what you think of that?

I think the old tibia is more fun, and i love when a level 70 whas a big man! now tibia have's levels 1000+ wtf

Sorry my bad english

every game loses after a time a high amount of players, tibia too :)

Tibia now has more players than ever. That 60k online were mostly runemakers and cavebots. Cipsoft is also earning more than ever.

Ofc, there are 1000 lvls if people keep playing for 10 years. Cipsoft focuses now on high level content such as otherworld and feru tower where you can get up to 10kkh on 500+

tibia isnt dead botters are dead

i just hope a good ot comes out soon seems we have a big influx of money grab servers lately none stay long

tibia now have more players than ever actually the old days had alot of stuff to keep you online like

1- cavebotting.
2- making runes.
3- training your skills.
4- trading your stuff.

but now days there is no cavebotting, making runes and they added a way to train your skills offline on top of that you can trade your items offline with the market.
so there is alot of players offline but still tibia can get a solid of 18~20k online players during double exp weekends and if you count the amount of offline characters it will add up to even more so no it's not dead. :p

Tibia is dead because I said so.
No, but really, there are worlds with <50 players on, and they're being forced to merge every 2-3 months. This and the TibiaCoin thing, which is basically CIP's way of saying "we're not adding any content and we're just here to milk whoever's still playing". So they'll do that and add even more mounts and even more ways to spend TC as long individual servers keep turning a profit. When it's all said and done, they'll just shut down the game for good and thank everyone for the great times.

Last edited:
No, but really, there are worlds with <50 players on, and they're being forced to merge every 2-3 months. This and the TibiaCoins thing, which is basically CIP acknowledging they're never adding any more meaningful content and they're just there to milk whoever's left playing, as long as running the servers is still profitable (hence merges).
Same goes for otserver

Last edited:
Tombstone.jpg

Tibia isn't dying imo. The people just dont talk about it anymore really much, compared to the old days.

Tibia isn't dying imo. The people just dont talk about it anymore really much, compared to the old days.

the true heart of tibia died long ago, what you see today is horrific, even if i could bot tibia now i wouldn't, they've cramped so much shit into the game id have more joy playing a high rate BR fun server.

Omfg. Another one of these..? this should become an instant mod post delete.
At least there's some traffic in this thread.

@topic

You gotta take a look at why did this game get so big in the first place. It was one of the few accessible MMOs (free accounts, low hardware requirements, simple gameplay) at the time. You literally had no excuse not to make a char, log in and play with your friends. Today though? Tibia doesn't bring anything new to the table. It could, but CipSoft has slept through the early 2010s letitng botters completely fucking ruin the community and market, and now they're just milking all the loosers suffering from the Stockholm syndrome. It may have a stable player base now and it'll probably stay that way for a while, but to my knowledge there are no new generations of players flooding Tibia's servers. It's not even on Steam yet. All the kids are playing Fortnite now and old veterans are getting jobs (and families?). Who is going to put so many hours into a shitty 2D grindfest? I like making maps and fucking around with TFS but, really, actually playing this game just isn't what I would do with my free time.

@messenoire I don't think the botting argument is very relevant; other games thrive despite having botters and cheaters. It's probably just that the market has changed. Tibia got in early on the MMO hypetrain but when the market shifts to FPS, MOBAs and Battle Royale games then Cipsoft can't do much – especially when it doesn't have the backing of a large company like WoW. I would say people are generally more interested in fast-paced games with repeated game play (play 1 or 15 rounds of CSGO/PUBG/LOL/OW) rather than MMOs.

@messenoire I don't think the botting argument is very relevant; other games thrive despite having botters and cheaters. It's probably just that the market has changed. Tibia got in early on the MMO hypetrain but when the market shifts to FPS, MOBAs and Battle Royale games then Cipsoft can't do much – especially when it doesn't have the backing of a large company like WoW. I would say people are generally more interested in fast-paced games with repeated game play (play 1 or 15 rounds of CSGO/PUBG/LOL/OW) rather than MMOs.

also might be tibia isnt really following the 3d development, they are keeping the old style,,means old players wont be younger but keep playing it but also this days generation wants other games with more ..automatic features and graphics perhaps. i wouldt know.. imone of thedying species.. where u are used to atualy push all buttons and combos for yourself -... well maybe not this old but ..heh u get my drift xd
videogame_thumb.jpg

No, but really, there are worlds with <50 players on, and they're being forced to merge every 2-3 months. This and the TibiaCoin thing, which is basically CIP's way of saying "we're not adding any content and we're just here to milk whoever's still playing". So they'll do that and add even more mounts and even more ways to spend TC as long individual servers keep turning a profit. When it's all said and done, they'll just shut down the game for good and thank everyone for the great times.

Do you even play RL? Do you even know how they do major updates? lmao new content does come out, quite a lot of it and the Summer Update is in like 1-2 months.

the true heart of tibia died long ago, what you see today is horrific, even if i could bot tibia now i wouldn't, they've cramped so much shit into the game id have more joy playing a high rate BR fun server.

The game is better now than it's been for probably 7-8 years.

Last edited:
Back