• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Tibia is Die?

the true heart of tibia died long ago, what you see today is horrific, even if i could bot tibia now i wouldn't, they've cramped so much shit into the game id have more joy playing a high rate BR fun server.

The game is better now than it's been for probably 7-8 years.

The game is better now than it's been for probably 7-8 years.
You got no idea what are you talking about. I know why you are talking like that. You have never played real tibia in 2001-2002 when there was always in every city 30-40 players... near ab'dendriel runemakers , and another 10-15 players training in the ab'dendriel bug yard with monks/ghouls. That's just part of it how was looking the real good old tibia.
In memory of Lunara, Eternia, Nova, Antica, Isara

You got no idea what are you talking about. I know why you are talking like that. You have never played real tibia in 2001-2002 when there was always in every city 30-40 players... near ab'dendriel runemakers , and another 10-15 players training in the ab'dendriel bug yard with monks/ghouls. That's just part of it how was looking the real good old tibia.

All u could do is pk there so fun ye for sure "fun"
the new tibia is better but u cant accept it :)

Literally 12 IQ. I was talking about the last 7-8 years as is painfully obvious in my comment. I don't know if there are 30-40 players in every city on most servers, but there probably are. The difference is that in 2001 you had to AFK 95% of the time to make runes, train etc.

as a player on and off from 7.1 - current i dont belive the game is better its just easier to play now with the more damage classes do and all the potions.

is it more fun ? a little beacuse you can do more solo than you could back in the day

but it has lost its social aspect for most of it due to being able to solo almost anything once your high enough they dont even upgrade old bossess you can see orshabaal get taken down in like 5 seconds now

the only thing forcing people to work together nowadays is the 4 voc extra exp party grind which most players form these groups and stay with that 1 group for a long time leaving out anyone else who might want to hunt the same way because there is not enough people to go around.

old tibia was good, but it only had the player base beacuse of botting if botting was never able to get in the game prolly wouldnt be alive today you can accept that or not but look deep down you know its true this game hasn't lived on due to honest non botters, it was the botters paying premmy to bot spawns 12 hours or so a day that was funding cip

I would die if I had to go back to playing either global 7.6 or global 11.X nowadays. I think the only reason 7.6 was fun in the first place because I was 11/12 years old and didn't have shit to do all day, so spending hours on end on Tibia came quite naturally (but even that got old at a certain point). OTs have always been more fun, even back then, and pretty much all my IRL friends seemed to agree with me, given we played mostly OTs (I think we all we got bored of global at the same time). Global just had too many acc sharers/botters/PA and was just a horrible, horrible grind in general.

Can't someone open a decent good ot and make it stay for like 1-2 years like shadowcores? I mean, all of these new client ots which is on top with 700-1200+ players online are boring as f*ck. Shadowcores was the ideal ot for everybody and everyone enjoyed and loved it. So, I know someone out there know how to make a good ot like that. And I'm thinking of making the client 9.8 instead of these new 10-11. They are shit. There were also many custom map funny ot's now there aint anyone of these. People start a custom map, after 1 week or less it dies.

Can't someone open a decent good ot and make it stay for like 1-2 years like shadowcores? I mean, all of these new client ots which is on top with 700-1200+ players online are boring as f*ck. Shadowcores was the ideal ot for everybody and everyone enjoyed and loved it. So, I know someone out there know how to make a good ot like that. And I'm thinking of making the client 9.8 instead of these new 10-11. They are shit. There were also many custom map funny ot's now there aint anyone of these. People start a custom map, after 1 week or less it dies.
I love how everyone complains that there are no good servers and then bitch when someone releases something unique, then they complain that its pay to win... they always seem to find something to bitch about.
Maybe its time that all of you people who complain about everything get off your lazy asses and build your own ideal server.
Did you somehow forget this is a developer's community?

Back