• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

why was Vizjus banned?

hans henrik

Reaction score
member Vizjus at https://otland.net/members/vizjus.230545/ was recently banned, why?

and if it's because he posted the OT crasher script at OpenTibia - Yurots crasher (https://otland.net/threads/yurots-crasher.262962/) , that was totally unwarranted.
the "join party leader that does not exist to crash the server" is an ancient known crash method that was fixed prior to OTServ 0.5.0 release (was actually fixed sometime in 0.5.0-dev, 0.4.0 is vulnerable, YurOTS was based on 0.5.0-dev and was vulnerable, and 0.5.0-release is not vulnerable, and the fix is as simple as adding if(!creature){return;} before Player* target = dynamic_cast<Player*>(creature); under Protocol76::parseJoinParty in protocol76.cpp )

member Vizjus at https://otland.net/members/vizjus.230545/ was recently banned, why?

and if it's because he posted the OT crasher script at OpenTibia - Yurots crasher (https://otland.net/threads/yurots-crasher.262962/) , that was totally unwarranted.
the "join party leader that does not exist to crash the server" is an ancient known crash method that was fixed prior to OTServ 0.5.0 release (was actually fixed sometime in 0.5.0-dev, 0.4.0 is vulnerable, YurOTS was based on 0.5.0-dev and was vulnerable, and 0.5.0-release is not vulnerable, and the fix is as simple as adding if(!creature){return;} before Player* target = dynamic_cast<Player*>(creature); under Protocol76::parseJoinParty in protocol76.cpp )
cool keep it up, also i hope your account will be un banned just contact with the administrators

Vizjus has accumulated 5 warning points the past 3 months. Linking to external downloads, Inappropriate advertisement/spam, inappropriate behavior, violating board rules.

3 of those points was during february, different posts, different reasons. Keep in mind we often remove or edit posts that violate the rules for obvious reasons. Mods see alot of shit that you don't, so I can understand why it might be percieved as unwarranted through filtered eyes.

The user also appears to be a "ban evasion" user (although he wasn't actualy banned for this), someone who should be banned already, but made a second account.

Getting too many warnings will automatically ban you. But if you actually care about your account you are given warnings before getting it banned. (unless we confirm ban evasion or you do something really bad).

Keep in mind we often remove or edit posts that violate the rules for obvious reasons. Mods see alot of shit that you don't, so I can understand why it might be percieved as unwarranted through filtered eyes.
To be fair many time it's actually much less obvious, and you guys unfortunately often neglect to say what error or rule violation you actually believe a member has committed, even when the member politely asks about it, making it sometimes hard to learn.

Personally I've asked moderators/admins as politely as I could in PMs multiple times if they could help me understand what they think I did wrong so I could learn, but in every single case the only answers I've been given has been "read the rules" and "it's obvious" (I can quote/screen if proof is needed).

Last time that I received a warning, last month, one global mod in particular also decided to "publicly shame" me before locking my thread without actually telling me what I did wrong either in the thread or in PMs/the warning, only thing he had to say was "some people can't behave" before locking my thread, as well as saying I was "trolling" in my own project thread in PMs, as far as I can tell just to try to get under my skin as I myself was dealing with someone who I believe was trolling my thread (and I said so multiple times in my thread before it was locked), honestly making me more hostile and alienated now, instead of just telling me what they think I did wrong the first time so I would know what to avoid next time.

Last edited:

im pretty sure its related to his behavior

Sadly muslimland.net is the only big forum im used to fact that enviroments which support muslim propaganda also lack freedom of speech. 2 + 2 = 4 / muslimland only big forum = lack of freedom of speech.

Sadly muslimland.net is the only big forum im used to fact that enviroments which support muslim propaganda also lack freedom of speech. 2 + 2 = 4 / muslimland only big forum = lack of freedom of speech.
not quite sure what you mean, but

Code:
$ nslookup muslimland.net 8.8.8.8
Server:         8.8.8.8
Address:        8.8.8.8#53

** server can't find muslimland.net: NXDOMAIN
GoogleDNS has never heard of it.

remove ot from otland and place there ideology that they support ( they ban every time some1 mention something related to muslim ideology no matter if its facts/jokes offensive or not) and then you get muslimland.net

not quite sure what you mean, but

Code:
$ nslookup muslimland.net 8.8.8.8
Server:         8.8.8.8
Address:        8.8.8.8#53

** server can't find muslimland.net: NXDOMAIN
GoogleDNS has never heard of it.
why u did that instead of just copy paste the link on the web browser,?

To be fair many time it's actually much less obvious, and you guys unfortunately often neglect to say what error or rule violation you actually believe a member has committed, even when the member politely asks about it, making it sometimes hard to learn.

Personally I've asked moderators/admins as politely as I could in PMs multiple times if they could help me understand what they think I did wrong so I could learn, but in every single case the only answers I've been given has been "read the rules" and "it's obvious" (I can quote/screen if proof is needed).

Last time that I received a warning, last month, one global mod in particular also decided to "publicly shame" me before locking my thread without actually telling me what I did wrong either in the thread or in PMs/the warning, only thing he had to say was "some people can't behave" before locking my thread, as well as saying I was "trolling" in my own project thread in PMs, as far as I can tell just to try to get under my skin as I myself was dealing with someone who I believe was trolling my thread (and I said so multiple times in my thread before it was locked), honestly making me more hostile and alienated now, instead of just telling me what they think I did wrong the first time so I would know what to avoid next time.

I cant speak for other mods, but if you ever wonder why you get a warning, and the warning message itself is not sufficient enough, feel free to ask me in a private conversation. I have never ignored such requests, unless its ban evasion. You also have the option to reach the admins if you feel any mod has been mistreating any members. If you or anyone else is unsure on how to approach a situation, you can also consult me.

remove ot from otland and place there ideology that they support ( they ban every time some1 mention something related to muslim ideology no matter if its facts/jokes offensive or not) and then you get muslimland.net

This is a perfect example of someone who has been given a warning (not a ban) for inappropriate language. Not caring for the outcome of his account he has decided to play the triggered rebel and ruin his account for some extra attention. This is perfectly normal and I deal with cases like this on a day to day basis. Its just a routine.

It does happen that mods end up doing mistakes, so don't hesitate to get in touch with other mods/admins should something unjustified happen. If you are genuine and not a triggered troll, you will be heard.

Last edited:
I cant speak for other mods, but if you ever wonder why you get a warning, and the warning message itself is not sufficient enough, feel free to ask me in a private conversation. I have never ignored such requests, unless its ban evasion. You also have the option to reach the admins if you feel any mod has been mistreating any members. If you or anyone else is unsure on how to approach a situation, you can also consult me.

This is a perfect example of someone who has been given a warning (not a ban) for inappropriate language. Not caring for the outcome of his account he has decided to play the triggered rebel and ruin his account for some extra attention. This is perfectly normal and I deal with cases like this on a day to day basis. Its just a routine.

It does happen that mods end up doing mistakes, so don't hesitate to get in touch with other mods/admins should something unjustified happen. If you are genuine and not a triggered troll, you will be heard.

If mistake ( my 2 other accs banned for mentioning muslims ) are made 2 times in a row then its not a mistake just intentional action against freedom of speech you should either say this is muslimland.net or add point into rules that this forum doesnt respect freedom of speech then im fine with it. If not your and your mod/admin friends positions should be removed

If mistake ( my 2 other accs banned for mentioning muslims ) are made 2 times in a row then its not a mistake just intentional action against freedom of speech you should either say this is muslimland.net or add point into rules that this forum doesnt respect freedom of speech then im fine with it. If not your and your mod/admin friends positions should be removed
for your bad luck freedom of speech or any kind of freedom ends, when the freedom of another person begins.Keep it in your mind

Exactly what does opinions on Muslim religion have to do with Open Tibia, or even Tibia in general?
You seriously cannot be upset because mods won't allow you to shitpost about racially charged subjects on a forum dedicated to a game.

There's at least a dozen forums dedicated for such talk. Why not just go there instead if you need to vent about tripping over a prayer carpet.

You do realize that the concept of "Freedom of Speech" only applies to Governments, right?

It prevents Governments from punishing you for stating your opinions publicly.
It however does not protect you from being tossed out on your ass when the owner of an establishment disagrees with your opinions.

Exactly what does opinions on Muslim religion have to do with Open Tibia, or even Tibia in general?
You seriously cannot be upset because mods won't allow you to shitpost about racially charged subjects on a forum dedicated to a game.

There's at least a dozen forums dedicated for such talk. Why not just go there instead if you need to vent about tripping over a prayer carpet.

You do realize that the concept of "Freedom of Speech" only applies to Governments, right?

It prevents Governments from punishing you for stating your opinions publicly.
It however does not protect you from being tossed out on your ass when the owner of an establishment disagrees with your opinions.
i didn't know it .. thanks for letting me know. Anyway im pretty sure you understood my point

i have no love for the Quran (Surah An-Nisa 4:56 anyone?), but regardless:

free_speech.png

In most countries, hate speech ("speech that attacks a person or a group on the basis of attributes such as race or religion") is not equivalent to freedom of speech, and is also prohibited by law.

On topic, I was hoping that the user was permanently banned earlier, together with his other accounts. It was an eyesore seeing his toxic comments everywhere. He was constantly discouraging new server owners to keep improving their servers, demotivating them and thus hindering them to contribute to the community.

The majority of us are adults and should behave accordingly. Moderators need to be stricter in OTLand in my honest opinion.

Back