• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amran

Reaction score
Can i ask why i got banned and who banned me??

Reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Selling premium content: " Who We Are... We are premium users from OTland.net and are selling stuff and things like scripts, datapacks, shop system, maps etc."

Date the ban will be lifted: 28th June 2013, 13:00

Is that a good reason why i got banned??????

I did not selling premium things from OTLAND!!!!!

I only wrote "We are premium user from OTland" like an advertisement so many people could trust me and buy my files which i worked for???

You can check my website im not selling something from the Private SVN !!!!!!

Btw im Polat Alemdar could i get unbanned????

You should bann someone with a good reason!! i understand why i got banned but i did not sell something from the Private SVN and wont do it!!

Flammingvets Datapack & Azantia is that something from Premium content?? i think thats bullshit!!!!

Even if it isn't premium content, the marketplace on OtLand is limited to premium users and you aren't a premium user, so by advertising your website where you sell OpenTibia stuff you are trying to bypass that. With the statement "We are premium user from OTland", you are also lying on your website. You also violated rule 4: "Website advertisement, as in creating a thread with the intention to advertise another website is not allowed.".

Even if it isn't premium content, the marketplace on OtLand is limited to premium users and you aren't a premium user, so by advertising your website where you sell OpenTibia stuff you are trying to bypass that. With the statement "We are premium user from OTland", you are also lying on your website. You also violated rule 4: "Website advertisement, as in creating a thread with the intention to advertise another website is not allowed.".

Advertisement on webpages is usually handled with a notation and deletion of a thread. a ban is kinda harsh, just my opinion tho.

Not only this but
Who We Are... We are premium users from OTland.net and are selling stuff and things like scripts, datapacks, shop system, maps etc.
could be taken in a lot of ways, we don't know if you are planning on leaking material from the Private SVN. The words you used came across to me as a willing attempt to sell material from OtLand's Private SVN.

Last edited:
Advertisement on webpages is usually handled with a notation and deletion of a thread. a ban is kinda harsh, just my opinion tho.

I didn't ban him so I don't know exactly why he was banned, I was just pointing out a few reasons that could have lead to his banishment.

Ok if its kinda that way i will change the "we are premium users!!!

I was premium user and the website was underconstruction before and i wanted some ideas from people but didn't know i would get banned??

EHUEHUEHUE i knew this will happen when i was reading on your thread

site has been edited you can go check!!

If that you wanted!!

about-us

I'm a user from OTland.net and are selling stuff and things like scripts, datapacks, shop system, maps etc, Which we have created or have bougth and edited.

We are not Selling Private SVN from OTland.net if you want a premium content please go buy it from OTland.net

Even after editing that you're still breaking Rule #4. Advertising:
You are allowed to advertise your Open Tibia server only in the Advertisement board. Website advertisement, as in creating a thread with the intention to advertise another website is not allowed. You are free to link to websites in your signature though, as long as it doesn't contain content that we don't allow on OtLand.

http://otland.net/rules.php

Even after editing that you're still breaking Rule #4. Advertising:
You are allowed to advertise your Open Tibia server only in the Advertisement board. Website advertisement, as in creating a thread with the intention to advertise another website is not allowed. You are free to link to websites in your signature though, as long as it doesn't contain content that we don't allow on OtLand.

Rules

I was not Advertising, i wanted some ideas from "You OTland" and advice!

If "You Moderators" understood wrong then sorry!

Can i get unbanned?

I only wrote "We are premium user from OTland" like an advertisement so many people could trust me and buy my files which i worked for???
This looks like a hardcore marketing deception and even though we obviously don't have rules for "legal advertising" and "illegal advertising", it is wrong.
You are exploiting (Premium) status that you don't even have to encourage people to pay you.

This looks like a hardcore marketing deception and even though we obviously don't have rules for "legal advertising" and "illegal advertising", it is wrong.
You are exploiting (Premium) status that you don't even have to encourage people to pay you.

BUT I DID NOT MEAN SOMETHING WRONG I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A PREMiUM USER BUT FORGET TO EDIT IT!!!!!!

You are deceiving people, and you are banned for doing so.

Close this thread.

Thats not a reason i was not lying the website was created before my premium has gone!!!!

So explain to me how was i lying???

Thats not a reason i was not lying the website was created before my premium has gone!!!!

So explain to me how was i lying???

You broke the rules. Are you addicted to Tibia/OtLand or something? Just wait 30 days or w/e to get unbanned. Acting like a child won't help, it will only lead to another banishment/infraction.

You broke the rules. Are you addicted to Tibia or something? Just wait 30 days or w/e to get unbanned. Acting like a child won't help, it will only lead to another banishment/infraction.

I did not break something of the RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

Can someone of the moderator only tell me will i get unbanned or not so i should know????

I did not break something of the RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

Can someone of the moderator only tell me will i get unbanned or not so i should know????

4. Advertising:

what else do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back