• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Wild Beast Template - For Modern AAC

Congratulations! I must say that is really great template :)

@OFFTOPIC
You said something about tablet in this topic. Are you using it? Can you tell something about it (producer, model, how it works)? I'm going to buy one in close future :)

@OFFTOPIC
You said something about tablet in this topic. Are you using it? Can you tell something about it (producer, model, how it works)? I'm going to buy one in close future :)

I'd go with Bamboo Pen for start. Got a Draw Master (NGS) myself, but ain't really happy with it.
Either get a wacom or a genius. Wacom > genius still though.

@OFFTOPIC

Thank you! :)

Yep like these: Wacom Tablet

Example movie:
[video=youtube;bUSbwKAuKWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSbwKAuKWc[/video]

This Wacom looks nice :) And about your layout, you're making all graphics? Or you're using some ready graphics?

This Wacom looks nice :) And about your layout, you're making all graphics? Or you're using some ready graphics?

As I said, I don't have any tablet yet but I might buy one :) (So yes, ready graphics)

Back