• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will be a Summer Update? Forgot of Roshamuul? etc.. POLL

Do you think about Shadowcores updates?

• This will get outdated with next RL update.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • I think we can stay like now for more months.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I think GM's are planning to update lot of things this summer.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • We dont need to update, we have enough with a Freumbras spawning every minute.

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters

Join My Joint

Reaction score
As all of you know in real life Tibia will be a new update this summer, Shadowcores used to update very quickly. The point is that when they arrived PVP changes something changed in Shadowcores, we were able to use new clients but without PVP changes, easier to play for people who still play RL. They have been also some bug fixes, new stuff in shop, etc... But no a real update like Roshamuul. I think if they wanted to add Roshaamul & New Items, they could do it. Passed months since that update.

Now is comming summer, update is obligate... If we dont update we will get outdated and i dont think is that GM purpose...

We dont need to update, we have enough with a Freumbras spawning every minute.

Freumbras New Boss ?

this server is still better than those jillions of 8.6 servers out, so just chill out or go real tibia

this server is still better than those jillions of 8.6 servers out, so just chill out or go real tibia
long better, until another amazing group of people decides make a similar server like shadowcores i mean respecting a "little" the rpg. Then what will happen? Nobody of you think about the future of this ot?

Well maybe u guys (and im not referring to u) prefer thinking in how lvl will take bot a whole night..
Why the fuck would anyone care about summer update? You should probably try to leave your house once in a while haha
you had a wrong idea, thinking for the community costs hours? idk you but this cost me 3 minutes to write i spent all my life? haha You can get in this conclusion in some seconds well maybe u not if you brain dont let u...

long better, until another amazing group of people decides make a similar server like shadowcores i mean respecting a "little" the rpg. Then what will happen? Nobody of you think about the future of this ot?

Well maybe u guys (and im not referring to u) prefer thinking in how lvl will take bot a whole night..

you had a wrong idea, thinking for the community costs hours? idk you but this cost me 3 minutes to write i spent all my life? haha You can get in this conclusion in some seconds well maybe u not if you brain dont let u...

I think I speak for everyone on this community when I kindly ask you to use google translator or something, would probably be alot more readable!

cheers bud

Why not add free feru hat for those who come to main? But oh noo.. Then tibia will be destroyed and then what will you do with your life? =(

If you want Roshamuul go to cipsoft servers. On this OTS Roshamuul WILL NOT be added. GMs do not want to do that so stop crying and making 10000 threads about stupid Roshamuul.

Please add one more vote option "i dont give a sh**"

lol its sad everyone just want feru hats, making a rare thing a shit and they dont give a fuck about rest

I also think that the owners are disrespectful towards the RPG feeling of the server. I started playing shadowcores the day it launched and I was happy to see atleast 1 update every week. The update with revamped Ab'dendriel and Drefia even came before the actual launch on real tibia. That's what I loved about this server.

after reading the entire contents of the topic, I came to the conclusion that if tibia eventually end, joint life will end also

after reading the entire contents of the topic, I came to the conclusion that if tibia eventually end, joint life will end also
go fuck urself will end my life just cuz i say that shadowcores doesnt update and i dont like it?

u guys start with the same everytime shadowcores gets criticized, no life no life, and then who doesnt have life is who says it...

This guys who rage every post about Roshamuul, doesnt like the tibia rpg.
Respect dude, just respect other opinion.

guys, i still dont understand why dont like roshamuul, i respect opinions but not "roshamuul is a shit" tell exactly why u dont like.
then dont complain saying "oh full afk bots, oh hive trapped" but dont wanna get new hunt places.

by the way if they dont update roshamuul but theyre planning add other things, this will became a custom map not a RL how is meant to be.

i73R9CW.png

RLMAP 10.41?, I think this is not tue...

to finish just say last map update was in november, (the spike)

but listen you dumb , Mark or Hannah said that THEY WON'T ADD IT NOW AND NEAR FUTURE beacuse noone finished the full quest and they don't want to add uncomplete place

Back