• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will be a Summer Update? Forgot of Roshamuul? etc.. POLL

Do you think about Shadowcores updates?

• This will get outdated with next RL update.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • I think we can stay like now for more months.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I think GM's are planning to update lot of things this summer.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • We dont need to update, we have enough with a Freumbras spawning every minute.

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
but listen you dumb , Mark or Hannah said that THEY WON'T ADD IT NOW AND NEAR FUTURE beacuse noone finished the full quest and they don't want to add uncomplete place
just say that we shouldnt update first summer 2014 than october 2013, u know... and well its not also rosha, reward system, etc...

Your post gave me cancer.
come on dont go down now, you can do like walther white and start a laboratory of meth....

go fuck urself is that an opinion? give and opinion or i dont give a fuck of the shit ure spitting

Who cares about stupid unfinished quest ? Shadowcores needs new hunting places, for example roshamuul prison. Or players limit - 800 is max.

I agree, Some updates is needed but maybe not Roshamuul. If you want empty spawns just transfer to Lunarforce #MarcinQua

Back