• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will CIP ever eliminate botters?

Will Cip get rid of botting?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 91.8%

• Total voters

Clay the Hippy

Reaction score
Do you think CIP will ever fully eliminate botting?

I dont think they will, because people will continue making better and better bots...

I am uncertain but I doubt that. Programmers are developing more and more.

I don't think it's the people who make better bots, I don't think tibia want to do it, yet.

I dont think they can eliminate botters. Great games like Guild Wars and World of Warcraft have botting in them. Very hard bots to make but they can still make them. So not anytime soon will tibia ever get rid of botting but eventually maybe. Who knows?

Yours,
Lothar99

No the wont/cant eliminate them.. Maple story has the one of the best game protection but still people are using bots inside

They won't stop botting as they won't stop us to use Tibia client to play Ots.

To eliminate the botters, is like eliminating Cip's profit. They would not ever fully eliminate botting. Even if they tried, the bots would get more advanced, and well it would be a waste of their time (cips).

Theres what I think! ~shy

hell no!
lots of noobs still use bots, if cip ban them, they lose players, losing money so.

Just change map coorditanes for little xD then you should make new scripts, and change some ID-s... but that wont help
So will they ever eliminate them: NO!

Well they got tried to make a balance between fair players and botters by adding some bots in the game like semi light hack, rune hotkeys and such, but they will never put in a cavebot and afk tools or anything so of course there will always be botters!
P.S. Who voted yes in the poll? There was 1 yes and like 24 no's

No the wont/cant eliminate them.. Maple story has the one of the best game protection but still people are using bots inside

LoL you have a point there... still, GG is way too easy to bypass. Any security made in a client on YOUR computer is easy to break, and since bots are run from one's OWN computer, I don't think CIP can do much about, except maybe have more GMs.

Back