• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will he be launching any ot soon?

3alola1

I don't have time
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes I'am talking about that man @Mark and his ots ,I have always liked those twifysoft servers Iceshaw,lunar,shadowcore etc...

All of otland is talking about how the open tibia community is dying and blablba bla . You know why it is dying? because we don't play servers any more (Some of us not all) people is just remembering their memories about this game and how it was fun then and every one should agree by making players play the community will be raised again but most of the servers is shit now..

My wish is that @Mark launch servers again . A new server that make many people play and be online. I can't play those brazilian server can't understand what they are saying and most of them is noobs. even their sites is translated to a full Portuguese language which you can't even create an account but they contain high number of online players . I hope @Mark read my post and agree with what I'am saying and he launch a new online ot which every one will play (Even brazil)

@Mark be like :
SecondSillyBaldeagle-small.gif

I'm don't know anything about @Mark previous servers but I would really love to see a trusted and stable server running.

Mark has his own business to tend to, rather than work on Tibia servers.
Too bad for us that we won't see from him any server again :/ but yeah he got his own business now and that is better thousand time than running a tibia server for him. From now on I could say that tibia is dead But I also won't play those shitty br servers BAIAK,9999999999x fast attack highexp,best global Free points,COMA POCA DOCA(Not racist),etc... and those bullshit people that I meet every day in games.I even can't say (If I can't find a nice server so I create one)Because I know 100% I will close it after 3 days but when mark launch an ot server every one in otland,Brazil community,poland community,egypt,sweden even Aliens will join his ot

Well, I'll write you a little history (my history) to explain why the community isn't the problem.
I've been developing for otservers since I was 12 (2007), this means I've spent more time developing for Tibia than I had lived when I started. This brings the kind of arrogance you can easily notice in many of the good developers we have in otland and similar forums. We believe we can do everything we want. When you got such ego, it's much harder to admit you suck at understanding your public. It's difficult to understand you got flaws, that you didn't thought it through.

I've been developing my personal server for 4 years, I've tried to open it to public two times and I've failed twice. Each time I was humble enough to ask for feedbacks, to understand what my public was expecting. Soon I'll make my third shot, and I'll probably still fail with some people as you can't really met everyone's expectations. I still have plenty to learn from feedbacks.

Enough about my experience, it's clear to me that Shadowcores is focused in global's public. This mean the people are hoping for a server that disputes version with global tibia, as much as the content it follows. The community isn't retarded, they are just asking for what the server promised.
If you don't want to update your server, make it storyline-guided. But take note that a player without purpose in your game is a player that won't stay longer. You have to keep giving purpose, objectives, reasons for player to keep working hard there. If it lacks it, it lacks emotion. When you can't deliver that, you've failed as a game designer.

he could update but so what?
he could keep his players then, but at the end of the day he's wasting his time on a private server of some dead game, even if it gives him decent income, he still has to deal with retarted players + he doesn't really learn anything in the proccess since he can already code anything for ots
i think making ots only really makes sense if you truly enjoy doing it (maybe start is fun, but it gets boring over time) or you live in a poor country like brazil/poland (then the a succesful server will bring you tons of more money than a good job)
better make a real buisness like he has now

Last edited:
he could keep his players then, but at the end of the day he's wasting his time on a private server of some dead game, even if it gives him decent income, he still has to deal with retarted players + he doesn't really learn anything in the proccess since he can already code anything for ots
i think making ots only really makes sense if you truly enjoy doing it (maybe start is fun, but it gets boring over time) or you live in a poor country like brazil/poland (then the a succesful server will bring you tons of more money than a good job)
Dead? ohh you can check globalwar or aurera war or axera war or marbrolo war.See how many players is online in those servers .Go check Otservlist.org top server how many players is online. I think if mark launched his server all otland.Xtibia.Brs community will join his ot if he wrote in the server description (Shadowcore server team)

Tibia is not dead. But it need what to make it rise once again.I can tell you how, two friends one of them left the game and the other one is still playing it. The one who is still playing found a nice server which give back old memories and fun so he called the one who left the game with his iphone x and told him to "stop masturba* And come play with me" so he came play with him again. this how tibia works. And mark was the only one who could make every retired player come to play this game again .This community is not created so people talk and make servers only. This community is the main reason why people (PLAY) this game. But what I see that every one is busy with creating his own server so where is the fun?Where is the Best part about this community that people is gathered around and (PLAY)?

Last edited:
I was quite surprise to find Hexera/Ambera/Hexana etc don't exist anymore. They have been around for ages. Anyone knows something about why they closed them?

I was quite surprise to find Hexera/Ambera/Hexana etc don't exist anymore. They have been around for ages. Anyone knows something about why they closed them?
I wonder aswell, even Rohan turned off Masiyah Website

Back