• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

zTracker 3.3 released (tibia 8.4)
Link:
TProgramming
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/409352928.html

ztk33uc2.jpg

yalahartrackoh8.jpg

Is that Yalahar? Omg, I really didn't think Cipsoft could map any uglier than they've done in the previous updates.. :(

ye that is true its the ugliest city ever but it hase rly good hunting grounds (spawns)

Got a few problems
When tracking real Tibia, it's working pefectly fine, but when im trying to track a OT with real Tibia map (it's a 999x server so it'll go faster to track high-lvl areas) it won't track any and it won't let me save it as a .otbm file :s

This error is showed in error.log:
Quote:
COTBMExporter::SaveMap() - Error: Empty map!
Error saving map!

I'm using WinXP with Service Pack 3, and it's working perfectly for me. Altough, it sometimes misses some parts when tracking from CAMs at high speed (10x+)

I'm using WinXP with Service Pack 3, and it's working perfectly for me. Altough, it sometimes misses some parts when tracking from CAMs at high speed (10x+)

then you should set the ms from 600 to 100 - 200 and it will work better (atleast it does for me, some small map bugs).
But its better if you take 200 ms and cam speed 10x - 20x and let the cam go when you are semi-afk

then you should set the ms from 600 to 100 - 200 and it will work better (atleast it does for me, some small map bugs).
But its better if you take 200 ms and cam speed 10x - 20x and let the cam go when you are semi-afk

Thanks, it's a lot better now ;)

Back