• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 is OUT!

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Hello,

I'v just got a phone call that a friend of mine has windows 7.0 (installe don his computer) i'm going today to get the newest windows and ofcourse to test it! (It's an illegal version)

If you want me to test somting special post it here (going to use 64BIT)

//Mokerhamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'v just got a phone call that a friend of mine has windows 7.0 (installe don his computer) i'm going today to get the newest windows and ofcourse to test it! (It's an illegal version)

If you want me to test somting special post it here (going to use 64BIT)

//Mokerhamer

I tried it some weeks ago, but it sucks even harder than Vista, demands a lot more memory and even more graphics features that are totally unnecessary.

Build6801superbar.png

For nab its how it looks like... and it sux! I haven't tested it yet but it looks crap!

They should do something with a more professional look. Like Ubuntu :(

Well this windows 7.0 Beta (3) has been released yesterday night (4:05Pm) on FTD. It works great it seems to be a bit faster then vista.

Last edited:
In fact I do not have compatibility problems with programs .. and things like ..

Just as unique and noticed that it is a little slower to warm the graphics .. but everything else is normal .. very fast ... very stable .. very safe ... "Windows Vista began in 120 secs aprx" and "Windows 7 in 27sec"

Back