• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Windows host good DDos protection

Ernstjan

Reaction score
hey guys I'm looking for a windows host with a semi good DDos protection to host a real map server on!
Anyone got an suggestion wich host you find the best?
or an host where u had good experience with in the past!

I'm searching for a cheap host in the beginning around 20-30 euro a month.

http://hosteam.pl/en/
Are used by ex. twifysoft(shadowcores, lunarforce etc) but they are not that cheap, I do not know any tested hosters with that cheap of a ddos protection that have been proved to be good.
Ppl are probbly gonna say Don's~ service, and sure the computers are decent, but ask for root access at the time you buy, and skip his "support"
Tho he counts 10eur * ram and if you want windows its 25 * ram.
And also if you ask me you need atleast 8gb for an rl map to have a smooth gaming, but 16gb is what you need if you are gonna have alot more players.
80eurs if you know how to use linux, or want his "support" or 250eur per month if you want windows, and in this case, well in both. I would go use server4you, they do not have ddos protection, but you can work other stuff out to make the server withstand ddos better, optimize the webpage(the webpage is the first thing to go out), add anti ddos scripts(can be found on otland) that checks every 3-4 sec if the server can connect to ex. wikipedia, google and if it can't(getting ddosed) it will save, and kick all players. I think it was 5mock or how you know spell his name :p.

But you will not find a dedi for an rl map that will handle more then 5 players for 20-30eurs with ddos protection.

http://hosteam.pl/en/
Are used by ex. twifysoft(shadowcores, lunarforce etc) but they are not that cheap, I do not know any tested hosters with that cheap of a ddos protection that have been proved to be good.
Ppl are probbly gonna say Don's~ service, and sure the computers are decent, but ask for root access at the time you buy, and skip his "support"
Tho he counts 10eur * ram and if you want windows its 25 * ram.
And also if you ask me you need atleast 8gb for an rl map to have a smooth gaming, but 16gb is what you need if you are gonna have alot more players.
80eurs if you know how to use linux, or want his "support" or 250eur per month if you want windows, and in this case, well in both. I would go use server4you, they do not have ddos protection, but you can work other stuff out to make the server withstand ddos better, optimize the webpage(the webpage is the first thing to go out), add anti ddos scripts(can be found on otland) that checks every 3-4 sec if the server can connect to ex. wikipedia, google and if it can't(getting ddosed) it will save, and kick all players. I think it was 5mock or how you know spell his name :p.

But you will not find a dedi for an rl map that will handle more then 5 players for 20-30eurs with ddos protection.
allright, thanks for sharing ur knowledge mate!
I will start reading more about cuz I've always hosted on my home pc haha :)

Back
Top Bottom