• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Winners of the anniversary map contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

7 days ago, almost 30 participators had signed in for the mapping contest where we celebrating the second year anniversary of Otland!
They could choice any theme which then their map would be choosed by the public. Eventhough 10 of them did not sent their entry before the arranged deadline and therefore were disqualified.
Despite that, the remaining 20 contestants where put into 4 groups (A, B, C and D) and when that was done the poll was created and the voting was open for the public.

Now it is time to announce these winners who are named below here:

34qv87a.png

Big congratulations to.......... Neon! He is the winner of group A and will receive 3 months donation subscription.

2kghoj.png

Big congratulations to.......... Zuaro! He is the winner of group B and will receive 3 months donation subscription.

13z4l80.png

Big congratulations to.......... Meferot! He is the winner of group C and will receive 3 months donation subscription.

ngu9sx.png

Big congratulations to.......... Vegas! He is the winner of group D and will receive 3 months donation subscription.

Well these are the final winners, I want to thank everyone that participated this event, and we all hope to see you next year on our anniversary!

Kind regards,
Xenios

Wohooo :) Thank you all that voted on me :wub:! :D

i came 2th and i was in a advanced team group hehe

Gratz to all winners!
But I why was the voting time so short? (2 days) :S

gratz to anyone who won this contest. it was really cool and hardwork competing an annual mapping contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back