• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winter Update Photos

Apparently, that was a bug and I was incorrectly informed.
Other test members said it was a new overkill damage display feature.

Turns out today, CipSoft revealed that it was a bug.

They are rat (Corym) equipment, they are supposed to look bad.

Here are some screenshots of the swamp area.

I'm trying to convince them to change those borders, but I don't think they got time to do it before update.

Dw-fBi.png

0c2on%5D.png

4E8MUK.png

efWdQr.png

Well the swamps look like shit, the new little bridges are pretty cool for little river crossings etc. The rest is just what the fuck.

ScreenshotComparison4.gif

Loving the new Support beams at the depot :)

Last edited:
lol... it looks like the grass and everything is floating on the swamp... looks like shit.

Last edited:
That swamp does look like a pile of puke and diarrhea, but o well all in all venore itself looks amazing! imma get a house there and chill out =)

That's the trash hole in Venore's ground level. Looks kinda spammed in my opinion...

10c0OZ.png

THE FUCK?!... That is horrible! D: The pillars are awesome and could be used better, also the new swamp plants could be used GREAT... but instead they trash the shit out of that place... seriously, Shitsoft at its best.

THE FUCK?!... That is horrible! D: The pillars are awesome and could be used better, also the new swamp plants could be used GREAT... but instead they trash the shit out of that place... seriously, Shitsoft at its best.

It's supposed to be full of trash. That's why it's the trash dump for Venore.

It's supposed to be full of trash. That's why it's the trash dump for Venore.
Still, why make a trash dump?, idiotic idea IMO. Waste of space and time, looks HORRIBLE and its useless. (is it?)

Still, why make a trash dump?, idiotic idea IMO. Waste of space and time, looks HORRIBLE and its useless. (is it?)

For roleplay reasons, I guess. There is also a trash dump in Ab'Dendriel, if I remember correctly. :)

Here is how it looks like in old Venore.

I can take screenshots of other areas in test server, feel free to make a request.

Back