• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winzer's Mappingthread

winzer

Retired, on my way back. Hopefully...
Reaction score
Hello all "OTlanders" :)

I have been mapping for a while now (like 1-2 months) And thought that if I post screenshots of my mapping works here, then I will probably get some feedback that can make me a better mapper! :)

Let's start with a few and some more later after I'v changed the things you thought I did wrong or the things you told me to add! :)

Jungle 1:
6853l18.jpg

Jungle 2:
jungle2.jpg

Start of a small village:
village.jpg

I would love if you say exactly what you think! :)
And if you don't like it, please tell me what I shall do better! :)

Last edited:
If you mapped for 3 month I dislike it cuz I'm mapping since 4 - 5 months, I think you should stop using autoborder, press "Q" before taking a screenshot, you should make your houses with more creativity, small and cute and maybe you should add doors and windows, keep it up go on

The last pictures, there is really nothing to look at. The houses are plain, and there is no surroundings, making the map boring.

I know, its just houses.... It wasn't that I was showing some mapping skills. Just a answer on a post.

There will be more soon!

@up
the bridge could use more details, add more rocks and probably use different tiles.

Looks unfinished? its a showoff how he maps, than you dont go map all for just a little screen.
Its for example.
And i like it :d Rep :D

Back