• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WIP] Lua API

Magich

Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there!!

I'm working together with @Evil Hero on something new and thought we could share a sneak peek with the community. @Znote has also contributed to this, so I decided to use Znote AAC for the early development. If everything goes well, it should be usable in other AACs as well in the future. At this point, it's worth noting that this has still a long way to go before it can be released.

Once that being said, here are some screenshots of what there is so far:

0.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

These screenshots show a very basic UI that enables you to perform some actions on the server via web using a Lua API.

Any feedback, ideas, suggestions, comments and even questions are welcome, but keep in mind that it's in a very early stage at the moment as I said before.

We will keep you updated, hope you liked it 🙂

Kind regards,
Magich 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
When I see this I can only imagine an application for my cell phone with which I can manage the server from anywhere :D

So I'm guessing it connects to game server and uses a gm character to execute commands am I right? That's the only thing I can imagine for it to work without modyfing the engine.
Or perhaps it isn't done the hacky way?

So I'm guessing it connects to game server and uses a gm character to execute commands am I right? That's the only thing I can imagine for it to work without modyfing the engine.
Or perhaps it isn't done the hacky way?
It uses packets to execute them inside the engine, not a gm or something else

Back