• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WIP]SoulAAC

stefanhaan

SoulAAC DEV
Reaction score
SoulAAC

I have been working on this project for quite some time now, I've thrasbinned the project more as once and started all over.

This project started almost 7months ago. (Yeh pretty long but I'm in my senior year so :/) And this project will get rounded up in a few weeks to a month. :thumbup:

Wiki: SoulAAC Wiki Powered BY SoulGP

Most things are fully configurable, like the recovery key.
The length and the chars the key can hold can be configured the max length on the key however is 64. Default is set to 20.

Featuring - So far: (allot of default things)
- EQShower plugin.
- Online houses system like RL tibia one. - Library's.
- Guilds
- Login system/Account management.
- news/news archive.
- Character lookup
- JQuery elements.
- Realtime outfit viewer (Whon't be released.)
- Autocomplete character search.
- Characters can be undeleted within 7 days time.

Todo:
- Guild management
- Admin panel
- Highscores
- WhoIsOnline
- RL tibia like house auctions
- Changelog
- Downloads
- Staff list
- Signature generator
- commands
- Forum system (Only need to put it in made a cool forum a while back)
- Donor shop (Problably only in donor board :/ or not at all)
- Achievement system with ingame scripts :)
- optional pages
- Last kills
- Banishments

Screenshots:

eqshowerv45.jpg

tabs.jpg

acccreate.jpg

charactersim.jpg

creature.jpg

houseso.jpg

houses2.jpg

keyn.jpg

logoutte.jpg

outfitf.jpg

If you know any things wich you find suitable for putting it in or have an idea feel free to post it below or send me a PM.

Updatelog:
Update: 13th June, 2010 | 15:50
- Added undeletion of char within 7 days.
Update: 3 June, 2010 | 10:27
- Added Autocomplete character search.
Update: 28 may, 2010 | 10:13

Last edited:
I use POT for some functions, like account creation. I try to minimize the use of POT tho.

I use POT for some functions, like account creation. I try to minimize the use of POT tho.

Your original statement was no POT. Also I can't see the link to a repository for the source code.

I can get you a tree if you should require it :)

Your original statement was no POT. Also I can't see the link to a repository for the source code.

I can get you a tree if you should require it :)

You're absolutely right, my original statement was no pot. But I find the POT very usefull for a few tasks. But I try to minimise the use of POT as stated in my first post.

And I'm not releasing the source code yet, because I find the version not having enough features to be ready for a beta release.

I hope you agree with me on this. And else tough luck :)

By the time I need a tree I'll definitly ask you :peace:

omg with the same colours AWsome :)
but is easy to change a layout of Gacc to soull acc?

Well, I use SMARTY wich it totally different of gesior's.
But if you look at the default template included it's pretty easy and you'll see how the login only content get's visible by just a simple SMARTY if statement.

Each template has a vars file, so it's easy to add new things in different templates.

If you'd rewrite a G-acc template to SoulAAC, you'd have to write it the same way you do normally, div's or table's just what you prefer (Div's are better in my opinion tho).

You could basicly copy paste the menu from a default one. (Atleast the links not the divs :p)
And copy a vars.php from the default one.

Where you whant the main content to be put {$main}
It's not that hard, just look at the default template included and you'll learn it :)

when player dont have guild i think it sould disaper Guild membership

and i think ur project is awsome ;)

Thanks, I will post more updates in a few days. Cause I don't have much time this weekend gotta study for my last exam.

As long as I don't get a mark lower as a 3 for it I will graduate ^_^ but I will score higher as a 6 rofl XD

Aight I most likely graduated so now let's get on with the development!

- Added autocomplete char search.

Mine isn't as good looking CSS wise. (Most likely cuz i use IE doesn't support rounded corners / alpha exct like Mozilla does)

(Gonna create a page for SoulAAC atm).

Dunno if you will succeed in the account since there is modern but i hope you get some :) You work alone?

Some of the "plugins" are nice. Mostly the outfit shower ^^

I work alone yes.

Well I don't give a shit if it becomes a succes or not. I'm just doing it cause I get paid for it. And for my portfolio.

I'm making it for SypheroOT. And I will problably distribute the normal version. But the Ultimate edition will be available for purchase.

Like a few dollar each license. 3,50 dollar for 1 license.

Wich isn't allot if you compare it with the time invested in it :)
And you get allot of custom things. (you can even make special requests)

- Outfit viewer (Addon support problably aswell)
- Advanced CMS
- Advanced forum
- Donating shop (featuring various payment options, only got to automate 1 type.)
And allot more. Even support ;o

Aff.. Great.. I want to apologize for the previous situations.. If you want any help ask me.

Back