• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Wipe again Aka fucktards

nicky666

Reaction score
Why the hell are you pinging our vent in the middle of the fight? God are you really that bad?<_<

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Use some logic.........
If we was going to ping ur vent we would do it at the start of the battle on at the end.
If u have retarded people like Im vaxefuve that says "GRATZ VENTRILO" when hes trapped ofc i will rush out from the deff and try to kill as many ppl as possible. And rly please don't say shit about us since we went and fought with 15ppl less 30 versus 45 and we still did a great job.

Yeah you did actually, I didnt see that Im vaxefuve~~ even wrote that to you. You cant exactly blame me for thinking its you when suddenly our vent crashes and you all rush out :p Sorry if it wasnt u then.

'' They dont ping.. '' yeah we're all just disconnecting from our vent every 10th second and STILL we won open battle with 128-95 ;)

'' They dont ping.. '' yeah we're all just disconnecting from our vent every 10th second and STILL we won open battle with 128-95 ;)

50 vs 30 ? XD Congratz you scored around 30 frags more :D haha your a joke !

Our vent is constantly getting pinged now. How come its always pinged while fighting you?

Satana & Da Bomba - IF you two argue about anything else I will pay you guys a personal visit from the Almighty Fistfucker Flandie and you two shall be sorry for even joining this server. NO MOAR ARGUE BLZ? anli luv anli luv <3<3<3

why would we need to ping? to die easy anyway no need to ping your vent, and it's not hard to change ventrilo

You would need to ping because you lose every single fucking open battle against us, first op b4 night 129-93 to Shock.
You guys are crying about '' Wieeeeh mom! it was 40vs30'' why are you even battling us then because we're a big team and fucking server domninando.
Uh, you maybe dont was in the fight for so long cuz you maybe was DEAD but im pretty sure that if you ask somone that was in the battle they will tell you which team was alive and not ;)
(I have bad english btw, complain me and i can go teach you a swedish lession baby)

Back