• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Wipe again Aka fucktards

Flandiezor don't talk like that to calar shitkid

Good work both guilds and keep the wars coming!

Last edited:
Hey Norwegian! Just go on a hunt to find some butter plz? Norwegians (except the almighty douche & låvac & da bumba) are not allowed to write on the forum.

And who the fuck are you to say who got allowed and not to post on a forum?
Last time i checked in real life i got a plummer job, car licence and a house to live in that i pay for myself.
While you are 10 years old shitkid i guess and not even old enough to vote? ....

I told you shock retards thak on vent on vent.cc its normally if u have a lot of people on vt.
If vt have bad configure it's kicked and get offline automaticaly sometimes...

Few months ago when was fighting vs old RLD members no1 was crying that hard on forum or using some shiets to ping vt etc.
You all really SUCK!

RLD? lol please dont make me laught it was just an random pk guild so i dont know what are u talking about :D

Slippy; Actually, I got a job during the weekends. I go to High School at the moment (Business and Administration with an orientation to Administration) and when I'm done with that I am going to attend college in USA (Santa Barbara City College) and there I'll go for the Entrepreneurship program over two years and then go to Univercity somewhere in Los Angeles or outside Los Angeles. And I forgot, I can actually vote :)

Mrozek; That's why my ventrilo just got pinged and I ordered my ventrilo from darkstarllc so your "vent.cc blablabla" thing is invalid.

You guys are just sad, saying bullshit on forum noone dares to war you and stuff now you lose and ping ventrilo. You guys are pathetic, are you guys scared of losing you lvl 300's and cant rpg anymore?

Hey slippy this is a tibia forum so i dont care if you are a plummer or a president so gtfo with this shit. Both guilds are shallow, drako for avalanching and ue when they agreed not to and calar for pinging their vent. Why cant you just fight for fun like you used to. Now it seems like its all about who wins not about the good level of battle.

pathetic

Do you ppl have a fun in fighting? I don't think so. It looks like group of kids want to fight only to laugh from opposite team. Really, first of all some ppl from Wipe is lauging from Shock that they lost battle, Shock is crying "you were more" and when Drako fight with 45 ppl against Calar, then the situation is exactly the opposite. "You were more, you pinged us, you used ava/ue, you used noobchars" and some others.

No you guys just ping us, yesterday both teams had good amounts was good fight u were even winning and still u guys ping us. just pathethic.

Some moderator should just close this thread as I have spoken with Calar & Drako and we have some agreements and it will be like we are starting on a new square. Hopefully everything will go as planned and we will have some epic good battles from now on without any shity pingpong from the chinese government.

Let the best team win and lets just enjoy the game from now on seriously.

haha, like if we need to ping your ventrilo to run over you in the battle field.. haha good one, made my day buddy ;)

I see too much Q.Q here by people living too far away from real life
:>

c3a058eb2845c2614b6bb0c226ac15a1.gif

NEver mind, keep this thread alive. The agreements I made up with Calar & Drako can go fuck themselves. Calar when you see this, message me online on Rin Azhari.

Hahahah enterring the battle then boom no sound from drako :p and everyone starts laughing their fucking asses off then we die 1 by 1. I agree its actually funny :p

it's pathetic, not funny. I smell a long, really long time without wm.

Also as I can see, suddenly we have 10 more ppl in guild. Impossible to make equal battle here.

Back