• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Wipe again Aka fucktards

well if skeon never of pussied out to warmode us that would of not happened, but well thats how tibia is.

Probably because me and Skeon have spoken for a long time about waring eachother (OAC vs Shock) And he wanted to have that warmode before even considering fighting you? Alex get a dick and start sucking it seriously... You guys believe that you are the soul-masters of this OT and everything has to be in your way or else you will be pathetic and destroy it. Cunts

Go on and "insult" me by writing that I'm a charlover. Who gives a fuck what I am and not, I know myself more than anyone of you.

Probably because me and Skeon have spoken for a long time about waring eachother (OAC vs Shock) And he wanted to have that warmode before even considering fighting you? Alex get a dick and start sucking it seriously... You guys believe that you are the soul-masters of this OT and everything has to be in your way or else you will be pathetic and destroy it. Cunts

Go on and "insult" me by writing that I'm a charlover. Who gives a fuck what I am and not, I know myself more than anyone of you.

i just stated a fact, no need to be mad, try talking to calar but insulting me don't do nothing son, calm down and you can talk about it but lol.

you will not have warmode until your leaders learn what respect is and not act like randoms. We saw what you nerds can do on telania without lvl 300 nobody here is fucking scared of you. You will not get warmode as long as you are coming to destroy other warmodes. Enjoy rpg and sneaking

you will not have warmode until your leaders learn what respect is and not act like randoms. We saw what you nerds can do on telania without lvl 300 nobody here is fucking scared of you. You will not get warmode as long as you are coming to destroy other warmodes. Enjoy rpg and sneaking

first i never played that shit disco ftw ot, and if you want respect maybe talk to the leaders? and find a middle ground, i'm just a solider in all of this chaos. :D hehe

first i never played that shit disco ftw ot, and if you want respect maybe talk to the leaders? and find a middle ground, i'm just a solider in all of this chaos. :D hehe

exactly so don't write like you know what is going on. There is a reason everyone hates your "commanders". I am sure they are feedign you bullshit in vent with things like that we are scared or w/e. The truth is kayto and calar are not human enough to be able to speak with. They think that if they destroy warmodes they will get a fight with us. I told him before doing that will destroy every warmode in the future. He seems to want to rpg more than reason. Be my guest

exactly so don't write like you know what is going on. There is a reason everyone hates your "commanders". I am sure they are feedign you bullshit in vent with things like that we are scared or w/e. The truth is kayto and calar are not human enough to be able to speak with. They think that if they destroy warmodes they will get a fight with us. I told him before doing that will destroy every warmode in the future. He seems to want to rpg more than reason. Be my guest

speak to me instead if you hate calar this much, i'll sort him out for ya all it's no problem i'll tame the wild calar, it's not like i cannot go to calars house and rape him for you.

speak to me instead if you hate calar this much, i'll sort him out for ya all it's no problem i'll tame the wild calar, it's not like i cannot go to calars house and rape him for you.

Already tried before Telania with talking with Calar in a good and mature way but in the end the fucker didn't care.

Last time he responded to me was after he spammed that I am a charlover was after me saying "Calar calar calar" he wrote, "your mother". Like, who would even want to talk with someone who brings up mom-shit like he were 3 years old and have just watched a Yo Mama! episode that they just randomly clicked on while browsing Youtube?

Just read what lovely Dino is writing and stop typing about this Alex seriously and I apologize for insulting you. You are still a sweet brittish wankah ~hand gesture~ in my heart! <3

Already tried before Telania with talking with Calar in a good and mature way but in the end the fucker didn't care.

Last time he responded to me was after he spammed that I am a charlover was after me saying "Calar calar calar" he wrote, "your mother". Like, who would even want to talk with someone who brings up mom-shit like he were 3 years old and have just watched a Yo Mama! episode that they just randomly clicked on while browsing Youtube?

Just read what lovely Dino is writing and stop typing about this Alex seriously and I apologize for insulting you. You are still a sweet brittish wankah ~hand gesture~ in my heart! <3

i've read wot he said, and hes giving me the middle finger and calling me a cunt, i'm offering you all a chance for clean wars and no one wanna do it?

and flandie insulting me was silly, but i forgive ya you lil shit.

i've read wot he said, and hes giving me the middle finger and calling me a cunt, i'm offering you all a chance for clean wars and no one wanna do it?

i wasn't gonna respond but again I will just say, you have no idea what is going on just wait for gathers.

The offer for us is shite. Who seriously believes that Cunt-Calar will have a clean war? I bet you if Shock fights Calar I will get messages from both sides that they are being pingponged like China just analraped Vietnam in the Olympics... Calar and Clean Wars = Not true.

The offer for us is shite. Who seriously believes that Cunt-Calar will have a clean war? I bet you if Shock fights Calar I will get messages from both sides that they are being pingponged like China just analraped Vietnam in the Olympics... Calar and Clean Wars = Not true.

yes pinging in the wars is gay, i duno who does it but just change your ips and clean your skype of retards.

Omg random players play this ot :/

"WOO 50:30 IN WAR GO PING ALL ENEMY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW or ban on vt + kick from guilld."
hhuehuehueuhe.

UnInstall Tibia, Vt, Windows, Brain.

Back