• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe again dominando? Oo

Slibaha

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Any words.
21:54 Brotha Spyk was killed by Camuh Retardiero [Wipe Again 115 - 27 Penguins].
21:54 Brotha Spyk was killed by Camuh Retardiero [Wipe Again 115 - 27 Penguins].

:*

Penguins relax go out of home dont be charlovers sneaking ppl 24/7 =)
Show us what are on war not sneaking :D

^^ WARMODE dont exp on warmode :) and stop crying :)

21:54 Brotha Spyk was killed by Camuh Retardiero [Wipe Again 115 - 27 Penguins]
merti charlover??
znam

Yesterday in edron u guys had 10 more and we still faught

Last edited:
10 less? we had 5-6 people more (if we look at online). Anyways I won't argue about amounts since on ankh-dara we had same amounts and it was a rush-over, what char did we rook? are u stupid or what? Salar, there must be an issue with your brain, you might want to get it checked out.

10 less? we had 5-6 people more (if we look at online). Anyways I won't argue about amounts since on ankh-dara we had same amounts and it was a rush-over, what char did we rook? are u stupid or what? Salar, there must be an issue with your brain, you might want to get it checked out.

Your retarded. I countes physically with my finger u guys were about 25 and we were 14-16 with 15 on vent

Not like we are not fighting if we are less.. stop making up excuses and wait for next battle, enjoy the game.

^ when u got less player u going trols 2 sqm place xD

stop being hipocryte, u went yesterday to "fight edron" and lined up in rotworms where u got massacred anyway

Back