• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe again dominando? Oo

you both are retarded, you can't even make 1 nice wm, only outnumbering, crying and making stupid threads on forum.

@ Calar, nie placz, że 'takie bicie z siwkiem', bo też jesteś winny.
Stupid thread?, i think its reality some guys of ur team said there are some noobs on vezivs team and the score reflects that, i think isnt stupid >.<

no a nie jest tak? siedzisz z nim na vt sluchasz co gada i zaczynasz to wierzyc, ja nie z tych co beda wpierac ze bylo po rowno ale wtedy akurat nie bylo nas w chuj wiecej

Made Mord he crying bcse today on edron we got like 13 ppl we magic walling gate and calar rushed full in and get traped = ded

Mark is my friend u stupid ass *****

Made Mord he crying bcse today on edron we got like 13 ppl we magic walling gate and calar rushed full in and get traped = ded

So what if i died? who cares ? ofc you would care since you went on someones 260 ek instead of 392 rp which isn't even yours.

So what if i died? who cares ? ofc you would care since you went on someones 260 ek instead of 392 rp which isn't even yours.

Exactly... who cares? I don't care... It's just fat boy called Calar... It's good that he died, we won't cry about that...

Back