• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Wipe again

Ye, so if you got spare time we need to listen to "Navid da old school player" and set gathers just for u ye? If it was up to me we could fight now, but we don't even have ppl to fight on edron, not my fault that you and veziv are afraid of losing and you invite everyone GZ LOGIC!! very old school. What's my mentality? that I go to college?

stop talking about college you tool. God damnit are you going to write in every post how you go to college and the gym? Many people go to college, including me, but we don't need to brag about random shit.

This is about tibia and you are a scared kid thats all. You are always so angry prob cuz your life sucks that much

Set gathers there havent been a proper fight for 3 days, you told veziv fix people and we fight YOU were the one saying i dont care how many people veziv fixs i will still fight, here goes your 2 faced face again, the funny thing is you cant even remember what you have said some days ago HAHA, no your mentality is login login 19 sneak and logout everyday, thats your mentality. and yeah the oldschool jokes are very next level calar such original shit, you aint got shit to say against me so you bring "oldschool" up AHAHA just shut the fuck up you fat fk, you aint got anything usefull to say

we invite everyone?
hah this logic xD
when u win battle u will say haa equal ammounts nooooob oldskool players lick my ass nooobbsss
but when u dont got enough ppl to fight its OMG U INV EVERYONE MASA TEAM

sell brain on market 1k start bid

stop talking about college you tool. God damnit are you going to write in every post how you go to college and the gym? Many people go to college, including me, but we don't need to brag about random shit.

This is about tibia and you are a scared kid thats all. You are always so angry prob cuz your life sucks that much

I'm just saying the truth, I don't give a shit if you care about it or not.

Set gathers there havent been a proper fight for 3 days, you told veziv fix people and we fight YOU were the one saying i dont care how many people veziv fixs i will still fight, here goes your 2 faced face again, the funny thing is you cant even remember what you have said some days ago HAHA, no your mentality is login login 19 sneak and logout everyday, thats your mentality. and yeah the oldschool jokes are very next level calar such original shit, you aint got shit to say against me so you bring "oldschool" up AHAHA just shut the fuck up you fat fk, you aint got anything usefull to say

Ye, I want to fight but we don't even have ppl to fight, its not like we will go out with 10ppl and go to def like you or veziv. Cuz its boring as fuck, I came back home at 19, I've made a rdy check cuz I thought you guys would fight against us but you didn't. It's funny, zac was asking me for an account I said nah "MSg veziv" and now hes in your guild, you're calling me 2 face? remember our talk? I'm 100% sure veziv will join you or you will join him, "Nah I will not join him".

You got Client Count 38 so what do you expect, this is the only way you can win against us, by having more ppl. Also y-day we had gather for 20, we were rdy then you wanted to fight at 23. So we were rdy again but you didn't want to so fuck you and your mother bb.

Ye, I want to fight but we don't even have ppl to fight, its not like we will go out with 10ppl and go to def like you or veziv. Cuz its boring as fuck, I came back home at 19, I've made a rdy check cuz I thought you guys would fight against us but you didn't. It's funny, zac was asking me for an account I said nah "MSg veziv" and now hes in your guild, you're calling me 2 face? remember our talk? I'm 100% sure veziv will join you or you will join him, "Nah I will not join him".

You got Client Count 38 so what do you expect, this is the only way you can win against us, by having more ppl. Also y-day we had gather for 20, we were rdy then you wanted to fight at 23. So we were rdy again but you didn't want to so fuck you and your mother bb.
Shouldn't you be at college or ?

Moron nobody is gonna "respect" you or think "higher" of you because you point out you go to college. I graduate this spring and I have been in classes with some of the biggest morons. Anyone can be accepted into a fucking college stop talking about it like you are better than others. What this comes down to is that you are AFRAID because we had equal number of people and you made up some bullshit to your team so probably half left the ventrilo. You will gather at 23 when many of our people leave then talk shit.

You were saying people watching fucking matches before 2 hours but you had enough time from your great life to go and sneak.

Stop replying I'm starting to feel bad how much I am owning you.

Ahahaha the mother insults, wow fat fuck is that how you are when you get dissed in rl aswel, you insult someones mother i bet you dont cause i would fuck you up hahaha you had 25 people in vt some hours ago dont talk bullshit, i dont care who vezivs invites he is the leader and commander not me, and yeah i joined veziv, atleast i got a valid argument not like your "matches bro", your emberassing calar with each post your posting today just stop it kiddo

OMG Dino you are retarded.

Gz Math! we wanted to fight at 19 but you didn't so GZ. You can own my cock with your sister if you rly want to.

hahahahaha thats all you got is to call me a retard? You little boy, trust has always been the deepest cut...and you are emotionally unstable that you can't handle criticism, so you choose just to be in denial.

Now gather or its dominando

Nah, its not the truth you dumb shit, you're just spamming random shit that ppl will prob believe. It's just pointless to have a convo with you.

Nah, its not the truth you dumb shit, you're just spamming random shit that ppl will prob believe. It's just pointless to have a convo with you.

you cant have a convo with me because what I speak is the truth. I was using what you say to reply so how is it random. You are use to speaking with Veziv.

Dominando confirmed

eat%20popcorn.jpg

they're scared to fight against you navidddddddddddd

Back