• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

With custom client im not giving my sprites for free?

Trannitis

Reaction score
Hell guys, i wanna explain what i have on mind. If i made a custom client and giving it to players packed with winrar that mean im also giving a .dat and .spr files in folder which is extracted. Is that no the same like giving all sprites for free? Because if someone know which version of tibia im using he can open in remers map editor .dat/spr file and stole my sprites. Can u explain for me that am i thining good or wrong?

Hell guys, i wanna explain what i have on mind. If i made a custom client and giving it to players packed with winrar that mean im also giving a .dat and .spr files in folder which is extracted. Is that no the same like giving all sprites for free? Because if someone know which version of tibia im using he can open in remers map editor .dat/spr file and stole my sprites. Can u explain for me that am i thining good or wrong?
Essentially yes but they would need to know how to extract the sprites. If you want you could look into molebox this won't protect your spr and dat 100% but it would make it harder for anyone trying to just use an spr extractor hope this helps.

Back