• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Workaround to Training Schools.

elektrus

Uninvited Guest
Reaction score
Sup, as you may have noticed when you use Skill Trainer nothing happens, but if you go to bed there is window where you can choose which skills you want to train.
Problem is that probably not everyone will be lucky enough to get his own house.

Since "skill window" will only appear when bed is inside a house and not just every building, the idea is to make some big (or not) house with beds and let everyone enter it.
1.jpg
2.jpg
Let's say something like this. Of course you can make it like normal house with normal doors.

1. Once you made building login on the server and buy house (preferably using GM/GOD character or any character that don't need house).
2. Allow everyone to enter house using aleta sio (and aleta grav if you want) and type:
Code:
q*
w*
e*
r*
t*
y*
u*
i*
o*
p*
a*
s*
d*
f*
g*
h*
j*
k*
l*
z*
x*
c*
v*
b*
n*
m*
And you are done. Buidling with beds for homeless :D
P.S Do not use aleta som cus there for sure will be jerk that erase house invitations.

[OPTIONAL]
There is one thing you might want change though, the doors are showing your nick and the fact it's just house.
3. Logout, get into map editor again, delete doors and save.
4. Run server again, console will tell you there are doors missing.
Code:
[04/06/2013 11:09:01] WARNING: IOMapSerialize::loadTile(). NULL item at ( 00940 / 00984 / 006 ). type = 4918, sid = 1, pid = 0
5. Shutdown server, get into map editor once again, bring doors back and save.
6. There will be no error in console and the doors will be normal doors that everyone can open and close.

Aaand i got question too: Does anyone know way to do not have doors nor error in console?

I believe typing just * invites anyone. If not, try ?* (? = a character * = any characters longer)

Well, doesn't matter really. I saw there is proper solution before i even made this topic. Kinda bad devs released it without script.

Last edited:
Back