• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Workshop Dymy

poszukiwacz.png

prospector

Maybe they are poor villagers who don't have enough to eat in which means they'll be skinny? :D

Bad perspective (look at head, it's flat). Also shading isn't good (color palette), but you tried to add details. Is it your old work, yea? Why didn't you upload something new?

They certainly have their own characters :>
More cartoony but they are nice :>

new items
itemshq.png

You certainly have a bit of your own touch on them. The UK shield and that holy shield look a bit bland to me, and the sword in first row, second from bottom could use some re-work on the shades of the blade, it looks messy right now. Other than that, other items are delightful!

The monsters.. I'm not sure how I feel about them. The blue serpent looks good, that's 10/10, but the bug and the reptile (especially) bother me. Bug could use more shading on the east side of it + have its eyes done a bit nicer, the right eye red pixels stick out like they have no outline. That little lizard looks very odd and monotone in terms of coloring, give it a better shade + add some stripes or scales to it. (i see some now, but they are very hard to notice with eye, maybe pop em out a bit more).

Keep going!

Protip: make trees bigger.
Much, much bigger, like 128x128 or higher. Tree can't be the same size as your character. Tibia made a fail there, but yours are even smaller. :p

Back