• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Hyjath - Return of the Heroes

With our last version of WoH we had 20 SQM spawn range for the monsters. The reason for this was to avoid that monsters could be lured around stairs, town gates etc. This made it a bit hard to run monsters before they disappeared. It also made it a bit easier to just collect a group of monsters then run away to make them "poff".

We've now managed to fix so monsters gets teleported back to their spawn when they loose the player target. With this fix we're now able to make the spawn ranges bigger and solve the issues stated above.

ETA? Noticed sites been down. Also are our points still tied to our accounts? Have no good servers to play and wishing WoH didnt go down for no reason.

Also if you guys are looking for GMs I am currently GM Slade on TNT Open Tibia and have been a GM there a long time, through multiple resets. Normally I dont do this but I played your map before and loved it and would gladly offer my expertise as GM or CM to your server when it gets running. Message me if you want to talk.

i hope this ot really gets finish, it seems awesome. Also i hope you dont forget about the hunting in a party part. Good Luck in ur serveer

Probly dead just like how he reset for no reason. Websites down and no real proof server is coming back. Promised all his players shop points back, but ran off with their money, I'm one of em. Donated $60+ and two months of my life on this server. Dont trust.

Back