• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper World of Irinius

Glad to see your map look's the exact same as mine, and also has toilets. :p Also you copied my floor styling my wall styling the same floor styling, basically same house just different log position.

Last edited:
Glad to see your map look's the exact same as mine, and also has toilets. :p Also you copied my floor styling my wall styling the same floor styling, basically same house just different log position.

I copied your style and turned it into my own by adding a few more details. Also I really liked your toilet idea.

Please welcome Aftonbladet to our team!

Last edited:
21322yu.png

efqp3l.png

:p Good luck though, addes a great mapper he should do you well.

Internet Name: Mattew
Position Applying for: Web Coder
Past Experience: Well, I studied PHP. And I developed some web sites (not about tibia otserver) but I worked on many projects and already know a lot about it.
How should I contact you?: By msn, [email protected]
Why should I pick you?: I can't realy know that, but I'm good and I can :eek:
Examples of work: I developed some web sites, they are not in english but I can show you if you contact with me.

Some about me:

I'm from brazil, but I have a good english. Also that a server with many people from each side of the world would make the relation between the players and the staff, easier.

Cya. :)

Internet Name:
Position Applying for: In-Game Support & Mapper
Past Experience: Have had OTservs since they began and know most about them.
How should I contact you?: By my e-mail. PM me if you wish me to give it to you.
Why should I pick you?: Because I got what you need ;) and know various languages (english, spanish, french, portuguese, etc.) and might be helpful for support.
Examples of work: Tell me what to map and I'll do it. :)

Back