• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper World of Irinius

WhosXeta

Circulus Vitiosus
Reaction score
World of Irinius

Introducing the Dynamics and Gameplay
Well first of all, with this server, I will try to bring the players of Open Tibia, what they all want. With this goal engaged, it is inapt to have a skilled team, to execute this vast and limitless idea. Currently, there is basically no progress done, except a few basic systems, which will give the server the 'ol RPG feeling, which has been lost throughout the years. Into the gameplay; the gameplay will be very different from the other servers you have ever played, everything which has been done in Tibia will be simply be not used in this server. So, you can call this server a 100% custom server, except for the graphics. So, what is a server without the staff?

Staff and Information

We will need a few basic but important jobs within the server staff, in which these positions are included below.

• Mappers:
    The mappers will be in charge of the visual aspects in which the server will strive and fly from. The mapper's work will need to be in detail and efficient enough to make the deadline when the deadline is put in effect.​
  • Lua Scripters:
    Lua scripters will be in charge of the gameplay of the server. You will be expected to add vast amount of detail into the scripts.​
  • Visual Scripters:
    Visual scripters will be in charge of the dynamics of the game as, the spells will be even throughout the classes of the game. The scripters will have to create anywhere from, complex to simple scripts in the spells or the weapons folder.​

Application and Terms

By, applying to the position referred above. You hereby agree that all your work, has been donated to the server and it can be used accordingly by the project manager and, we can fire/ remove you from the team, from inactivity or lack of enthusiasm towards the project.

Application:
Code:
Internet Name:
Past Experience:
How should I contact you?:
Why should I pick you?:
Examples of work:

Fill out this application, then send me a Private Message or Visitor Message with this application.

Irinius Staff

Xeta - Project Leader
Leftwing - Mapper
kokokoko - Scripter
Syntax - Scripter
Magnetico - Mapper
Aftonbladet- Mapper
Some in-game screenshots-
efqp3l.png

jjtljo.png

Last edited:
Contact me via msn. I'll be your scripter if things go right. Talk more on msn.

@Sneaky Shadow; You say that you are lazy, yet you have the stamina to argue with WhosXeta over something ridiculous as whether to fill in an application or not. A successful application is not determined by its length and size, but rather by the content. It is meant for the "job" to pick you, and not the other way around. Now it is your duty, so to speak, as an applicant to convince the "job" to pick you. Please consider this as a hint for the future (not only OpenTibia related, but globally), and not as trolling.

@WhoXeta; I'm really sorry for intruding your topic like this, and opening, what seems to be a closed discussion. I do however, feel that it may bring him (and others obviously) some good in the far end.

Good luck with your project, seems to be promising so far.

Sneaky Shadow, if you can't spend a couple minutes on an properly application, you are not suited to be a scripter. Mastering the title as a decent scripter, requires patience.

@taken care of a few posts. Thanks for using the report button. :)

Internet Name: Syntax, Firelord, ACrippledBadger, Synbiosis
Position Applying for: Scripter, etc.
Past Experience: Started playing OTS since otcommunity was formed, started making them since 7.4 Been around otland since 2007.
How should I contact you?: You have my msn.
Why should I pick you?: Just read the application
Examples of work:
http://otland.net/f82/gateway-channel-62739/
http://otland.net/f82/mod-advanced-map-changing-59019/
http://otland.net/f81/botshield-pro-v3-1-discontinued-40912/
etc, just look through my profile

Back