• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team World of Resoria Jobs

skywalker16

Reaction score
Hello guys,

The team of our server still searching some members. The server is a serious RPG (6x exp) with custom map.

Resoria will rising up in August/September

At the moment we are searching: (keep looking here, it can change each day)

-1 Mapper (You've got much time and many ideas? PM ME ! )

You'll Get Payed For Your Work!

Regards,
The Resoria Team
----------------
GM Skywalker
Projectleader

Last edited:
I can be Alpha tester, if you PM me with more screenshot, some explains, where the beta open...

Skywalker@

Hey :p

Thanks, I've added you on msn.

So let me know when your on :]

I'm willing to be a story write and "Map-Styler".. I can add hunting grounds, caves and etc, I've made a sample of my work to have a look sits not 100% complete, but will show what I can do for it, I hope I map not starting from "Zero".. Oh, I can make some noob websit for forums if you want. cheers :]

I forgot to mention, I can be a "Tester", so If the OT is running on a "Dedication", or haven't still run, u dont waste it with the Beta-Test.. so I'm willing to host it as only "test", cus its not that good connection :].

cheers.

I forgot to mention, I can be a "Tester", so If the OT is running on a "Dedication", or haven't still run, u dont waste it with the Beta-Test.. so I'm willing to host it as only "test", cus its not that good connection :].

cheers.

i would say^^ welcome in team :D

I could join as an alpha tester as I'm on nearly all day :p

@mizo instead of double posting why not edit first post?

Last edited:
Back