• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer World of Roxxor is looking for a website designer! JOIN NOW

Kiman

Reality OT Staff
Reaction score
World of Roxxor is looking for staff members!

No flaming please

We're trying to put together a new team to make this server better than ever before.
We're looking for a experienced mapper and scripter to make this OT server an unforgettable experience.
We are aiming for an unique OTserver that has many unseen features.
I myself have some knowledge about scripting, C++, PHP, Debian and mapping.

Information about the server

We are running a PVPE server that is going to grow huge in the future(can almost guarantee that).
We have high to low exp rates, and the point of the server is to lvl through PVPE when you reach 400~.

We do ofcourse have a dedicated server, It is located in germany and has great specs.
It can certainly handle up to 300 players simultaneously.

Available Jobs
We are currently looking for a scripter and a mapper.
Will update the thread in the future if we would need something else

Mapper: 1/1 Me
Scripter: 1/1 Me
Web-designer: 1/1 Three Magic

Application requirements
  • Name:
  • How old are you?:
  • Experience:
  • English skill 1-10:
  • Applying for:
  • Why we should chose you?:
  • Mapping sample (Not required):

Reward

You will be awarded with a GM character

JOIN NOW!

Last edited:
Name: Drew
How old are you?: 14
Experience: 2-3 years
English skill 1-10: 10! :D
Applying for: Mapper
Why we should chose you?: Because I think I'd be a great addition to the team, and I'd like to put some of my maps to use :p

Name: Drew
How old are you?: 14
Experience: 2-3 years
English skill 1-10: 10! :D
Applying for: Mapper
Why we should chose you?: Because I think I'd be a great addition to the team, and I'd like to put some of my maps to use :p

PMed you ;)

Last edited:
You seem creative, why don't you start your own server, cus roxxor nowadays is kinda crowded... Its more like, when you start from zero,
What scripts do you need? Colandus made everything lmao.

You seem creative, why don't you start your own server, cus roxxor nowadays is kinda crowded... Its more like, when you start from zero,
What scripts do you need? Colandus made everything lmao.

Will start an 100% custom project in the future, already have some ideas about it.
I made this server to get back to the OTworld (been inactive for 3-4 years), so I need to get a hold of how the new system works before I start creating my own serious project.
(World of Roxxor will ofcourse be online when I create my own custom project and it will still get updates and such)

Last edited:
Hi i would like to apply for the mapping position, if such a posision is still available.
From playing the server I have noticed some thins that could need some improvement and do think that I could bring some kind of help.

Do be scared by my low post count, but I just registred here to do this post as I for most of the time hand out at otfans

sorry, but I must say.. I hate all types of servers that's named "Rox" in any way... <.<

Rox in the name is mostly used to sucky servers that want more players...
<.<

Nice donation agreements. <_<

Good luck anyway,
Red

300 players on a small roxor map is gonna get crowded as shit ;) 150-200max?~

Name: Justin (God Mocha)
How old are you?: 18
Experience: i am experince in many ot making thinggers and for about 5-6 years all year around...
English skill 1-10: 100
Applying for: mapper/scripter
Why we should chose you?: becasue im probably one of the best you will get and because im canadian! lol

[email protected] add me and we will talk if not you lose out on a good member soo cya ill be waiting.
Mapping sample (Not required):

Name: Justin (God Mocha)
How old are you?: 18
Experience: i am experince in many ot making thinggers and for about 5-6 years all year around...
English skill 1-10: 100
Applying for: mapper/scripter
Why we should chose you?: becasue im probably one of the best you will get and because im canadian! lol

[email protected] add me and we will talk if not you lose out on a good member soo cya ill be waiting.
Mapping sample (Not required):

You have a low post count, could you post an example of your mapping skills and how good is your scripting (1-10)

Back