• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer World of Roxxor is looking for a website designer! JOIN NOW

Then I would like to apply for the scripter position. I can create several items, spells, creatures and other stuff. just let me know.

I've been inactive for the past couple of days, I need a scripter that can script events. Basic scripting like items, spells, creatures isn't a problem for me. Just need a scripter that can create scripts like Castle system, CTF, Creaturescripts etc.

BUMP, still looking

Our team is now accepting a Monster, Spell, Item scripter. Please use the application form to apply for it :)

Name: Youssef-Mokhtar
How old are you?: 14
Experience: 1-2 Years
English skill 1-7:7
Applying for: Mapping,spells,monsters,item scripts,and have good ideas for World Of RoXXoR Server
Why we should chose you?: because i think i wil be good mapper in World Of RoXXoR team and have fantastic ideas and working in my ot (Chaos RoXoR 8.5)
Mapping sample (Not required): i have chaos roxor map but i havn't finished it

Thanks For Calling :thumbup::D

actully im semi retired scripting
but why you give gm for scripter i was god in server for scripting
whatever, i just wanna post cuz it was long time for my last post :D

actully im semi retired scripting
but why you give gm for scripter i was god in server for scripting
whatever, i just wanna post cuz it was long time for my last post :D

Trying to higher the number of your posts ? GTFO

Still looking...

ill post a mapping sample for you :). Also sent you a PM with an application form in it.

Name: Davie
How old are you?: 17
Experience: 1 year?
English skill 1-7: 7
Applying for: Designer
Why we should chose you?: Why should I join you? ;) Nah seriously, I'll be perfect for the job.
Sample: http://otland.net/f119/avatars-newest-showoff-56990/

Regards.

I know you're a good designer. Welcome to the team, will talk to you more later just PM me your MSN.

-Recruitments are closed for now-

Srry i i fotget that
i can make for u site
iam good on designer
u can test me
msg me on my email fast plss

I Have A Server poolersot.no-ip.info Its Up And Running did it All my Self If Any One wants To Help Me Script Then Come On

Back