• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the error says, try to download it again. I don't know why this happens :S
I'm getting an error too that says cant start because MSCVCR120.dll is missing. And cannot load library physfs.dll

On my f***ing OS XP doesn't work... NO

So.. Good Luck :)

I'm on! Add me, my name is Zamarth :D

EDIT:

Found a bug already,

When you finished the tutorial tower and chose your hometown the questlog doesnt update untill u take the mission to kill 100 larvas :p

Last edited:
I cant download that client. I keep getting that "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program". Tried with firefox and chorme.

i dont know where to report bug, but here you are.
screenshots says it all.
aBDJDT4L.png

I've killed warden, took the eq, and still got teleported to area where u need to use ropes.

i dont know where to report bug, but here you are.
screenshots says it all.
aBDJDT4L.png

I've killed warden, took the eq, and still got teleported to area where u need to use ropes.

Yes, a few players are experience that bug and it has been reported. We're aware of it. You need to either relog and try again or kill her a few more times. It will work in the end.

Just a suggestion is to give the sorcerers/druids a few brown muchsrooms at start since the wands takes ur mana when shooting :p It's kinda hard to kill something without mana ^^ And to be honest I did not find any food store in Darudon, so I can't continue x'D

Last edited:
I have the error too... I download the program, microsoft visual............
32 bits and 64 bits, my pc is 64 bits e.e win 7.

Some people are experiencing that problem. Try using a different browser to download the client, it worked for some people.

I download three times...
with chrome.... THREE TIMES !
I run as ADM, and the same error come....
Nw I'l try download by torrent e.e

Yea, it's a good idea.

Edit: But you spawn with 3 meat, and most spells are spammable. Isn't it enough? :p
I didn't even use spells, and 3 meats doesnt last long xD

EDIT:

Pwning plate legs quest c:
21k0cg6.png

2z6v349.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back