• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran - Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. A small update!

The next time we are launching, it will be official. Not another BETA.

We are looking for someone to help us advertise the server while we finish up the rest of the work. Someone who loves this server as much as we do.
In addition to helping us advertise the server, we'd also like you to act as a Community Manager. You'll be answering questions and updating server threads with new relevant information on the server, which means that you'll be the first one to get it.

If you are interested in helping us out, let me know in PM, and I'll give you additional information.

Btw, bonus points if you speak swedish as well. But it's not a requirement as long as you have a decent english skill.

Gain access to the factory area by repairing a (broken?) robot.

Malfunctioning Worker Golem:
REBOOTING SYSTEM. INITIALIZING DEFENSE MECHANISM. FAILED. ERROR OCCURED. EJECTING PLATINUM COINS.

Hey guys, I have to bump this for hype!

Break into the engine room and figure out how spinning wheels of wood works with electricity.
ooem1Ea.png

Unlock the deeper parts of the factory isle and fight tougher enemies.
XT4mtHz.png

And don't forget to have a deep conversation with a malfunctioning robot who only understands commands.

Julia [208]: What is your name, friend?
Malfunctioning Worker Golem: MODEL: FACTORY ISLE DOOR ENABLER AUTOMATON E54.

Experience the story behind the Broken Highlands!
Lore of Shanarah will be available as a quest attainable from Arcanist Elenore at level 50+. Find out what really happened to Segrose.

For the full story and a few images, visit this: https://otland.net/threads/world-of-therran-shanarah-the-elven-village.223378/

Some random Broken Highlands images.

Look into the telescope to see if you can spot anything interesting.
Xyrm2nw.png

This thing.
yFMoyvX.png

Wander around the mushroom mountains.
tUeIR3h.png

spoiler alert

save a soul orb. EDIT: i meant mind stone kurwa

Last edited:
Another small news update!

Today we've taken back the feature to see deeper and through the ground floor. After some tedious work we've gotten it to work without bugs (which was the cause to it being removed in the first place).

Visibility to the bottom in deep caves makes the view a lot cooler.
7ab677ccdd.png

On some locations the water is clearer than others. Some even hint of things you can find underwater.
bd2b3b824e.png

Will it be possible to go down into the water with some gear and walk around(with reduced speed?) just as it would be on the surface? Very awesome if so! Gives the whole game a 10x more 3d-feel..

Will it be possible to go down into the water with some gear and walk around(with reduced speed?) just as it would be on the surface? Very awesome if so! Gives the whole game a 10x more 3d-feel..

In some places it will be possible to go underwater and walk around, and others, like this one, are just for the view. :)

Yo guys!

Development a bit slow right now because of schoolstart and stuff like that.
In the meantime, tell us what you are going to play and what you look forward to the most. :)

I'm leaning towards druid as I'll be continuing my studies too. Runemaking <3 also I figure it'd be more exciting seeing as I'm absolutely awful at mages. Expect to stumble upon slain Kokokoko's frequently ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back