• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran - Official Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats sick, just as my premmy runs out on rl tibia. Great timing.

@Blinkz @Zasranets late night discords again?
The server was pretty great and kept me entertained while playing. There were a lot of secrets me and @Shiros managed to figure out. ;)
But I think one time was enough for me. I won't have any fun playing because I've already explore the map and most of it's secrets (aside from the new ones that were added).
Definitely worth a shot for anyone who hasn't played it yet. :)

The server was pretty great and kept me entertained while playing. There were a lot of secrets me and @Shiros managed to figure out. ;)
But I think one time was enough for me. I won't have any fun playing because I've already explore the map and most of it's secrets (aside from the new ones that were added).
Definitely worth a shot for anyone who hasn't played it yet. :)

There were a huge amount of secrets that weren't found during the betas, including world changes and "epic quests". Saying that you've seen almost everything is not true. Using it as an argument not to play, I personally don't think it's a valid argument. The fun doesn't lie only in exploring the map. The fun can be found in the community, in the new content constantly added. Sure, the launch will contain mostly the same things as the beta (+ some more quests and access to more mounts an such). But remember that now it will be more of a challenge with a lower exp rate than on the beta. I myself have played all the different versions of the game and can still have fun since even I don't know all the secrets.

Here's a development image of one of the new quests in the server.
(poor quality cuz GIF)
27bb886cf23c2d13cee0d0d8d5dbe42f.gif

You been playing rl tibia? And yea I'm down, Alan should be playing with us also because honestly what the hell else could he be doing :p
I've been playing the new league on Path of Exile, but I'll eventually get bored and stop playing until the next one lol.
The launch isn't until the 30th so maybe I'll join you two. :D

The map is just amazing. I usually hate maps that are overloaded with details, but this one has the perfect balance in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back