• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Anyone on OtLand still play World of Warcraft? If so,

• What realm?
  • What class?
  • What race?
  • What items?
  • What transmogs?
  • What pets?
  • What spec?

Here's my character atm, I created it 2 weeks ago.

oJrNm.jpg

Last edited:
* What realm? Chamber of Aspects & Stormscale (I think it was)
* What class? Paladin (On Chamber of Aspects ally) & Mage on Stormscale Horde (Was a legendary gnome then free scroll thingie made me go 85 belf) xD
* What race? Human & Belf
* What items? Can't remember, havent played lately, last played some months ago ^^
* What transmogs? None, started when it came but didnt trans any item xD
* What pets? Many umm none special unless "mr. chilly" is abit unique, dont know if all get it xD
* What spec? Paladin > MS: Holydin OS: Retridin | Mage > Fire <3 & Arcane <3

umm why dont u answer the questions urself? Wud like to check ur character armory ! :D

I got my hands on a 10-day Cataclysm trial. First time entering wow in three years and lots has changed. Nowadays everything is about getting max level as fast as possible. I talked to a guy who had 18 level 85's, what the fuck. He mentioned something about 1000% experience bonus. No way in hell I'm ever going back to this crap.

I've never played WoW and never will, and I'm proud of it.

What realm? Grim Batol
What class? Rogue
What race? Human
What items? sucky ones, lvl 5 still.
What transmogs?read up.
What pets?none
What spec?I haven't gotten the talent tree yet I think (?)

So what you do in end-game.
Raids?
What else....?

Emm depends on what you like?

-Raiding
-Doing Achievements
-Collect unique&rare items
-Arena 2v2/3v3/5v5
-Premade BG's
-And much more, just said the ones I could think of ^^

Also, theres many classes with 3 talent trees so I'm kinda sure that you wont find the game boring until you have tried everything ^^.

So what you do in end-game.
Raids?
What else....?

End-game? lol, back in my days only like 10% of every realm actually made the end-game in the raid aspect. Conclusion, most people never reach the end-game and keep strugling to reach it. My experiences go as far back as Burning Crusade tho so I'm not really sure if it's the same nowadays

WoW,is one of the best games so far. Epic PvE,epic dungeons,raid bosses,tactics etc...
Pvp ; Epic balanced arenas,bg's,brackets etc...

I bet u never reached 85 on WoW,so don't talk about something u don't know nothing about

WoW,is one of the best games so far. Epic PvE,epic dungeons,raid bosses,tactics etc...

I bet u never reached 85 on WoW,so don't talk about something u don't know nothing about
Lol, he said he played "as far back as burning crusade" ofc he never reached 85 idiot oh and for someone who has I can say, wow is the most boring mmorpg after you've reached 85. EVERYTHING is the same.

Lol, he said he played "as far back as burning crusade" ofc he never reached 85 idiot oh and for someone who has I can say, wow is the most boring mmorpg after you've reached 85. EVERYTHING is the same.

true, I though it might get fun bought that game played in 1-2 days up to 80 and then 85 after that I was bored..battleground sucks only noobs there

WoW was one of the best games, its kinda boring now I have to say. Cata sucks, TBC was the best, Wotlk was Kinda OK, but cata.. yuck ^^

Back