• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft

All the people who say "there is no end-game" are just scrubs who PvE all day.

Step into the arena, 3v3. The real reason the game is the shit.

I havent done any raid yet and wont do in the future..its toooo boring for me to hit 1 single boss for like 5 minutes

probably cause you suck. Raiding USED to be so awesome, dunno if it is anymore

If you think so..Its boring for me so I wont do it..if u like it happy birthday but its not an option for me to raid in wow..either pvp or nothing

Raiding is for noobs who can't play. PvP is the best. And btw,u idiot,stop calling my name out. U ain't worth it. I just said it,cuz i thought he play atm. Its not a big deal,and not enough to call me an idiot,moron.

I bet u all hate WoW,cuz u saw players with PvP that u couldn't get,cuz u sux ballz

you got that wrong sir. Everybody can achieve everything in PvP. PvE on the other hand, that's all about skills and good teamwork. Getting the best PvP gear isn't that hard and a lot of people have it. Getting the best PvE gear tho, how many has that? Only the top players on every server

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. U sir are an idiot.

Pvp gear easy to achieve? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes,if u grind 24hs a day for a year. Than yes

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. U sir are an idiot.

Pvp gear easy to achieve? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes,if u grind 24hs a day for a year. Than yes
Wow, you know nothing. Go BGs and play like 10~ you'll get like 1k honor, not that hard. Go raids, 1 raid per week and you might get lucky and something drops for you or someone else rolls higher. Please stfu you know absoloutly nothing.

Raiding is all about luck,and doesn't require skill if u have a nice team.

PvP is ALL about skill. I do know everything,and don't like being told i don't know anything by noobs like yourself

Kk 2 man healing 2nd boss in dragon soul hc is just luck no skill requierd kk./sarcasm

LOL i tryed this game 1-4 Days and didnt understand anything so i was only walking around and killing every mönster i see :p was playing wowbeez.com :p

I just started playing again,

just going to leave this here: (obtained mount in 2011 btw) :p

afhd9z.png

U shouldn't be. It's an excellent game. No mather what anyone tells u.

It purely depends on what started you on MMOs.
I played Anarchy Online + Ultima back in the day when they first came up, among others but those 2 were the biggest, by the time WoW came out the experience that it gave was long gone & dead.
You'd be surprised how "NOT" different wow is, there accomplishments lay in the fact that they actually took everything & implemented it nicely into one game + mass advertised the shit out of it, then continued updating it like crazy long after release (because they had the money).

It's hard for a lot of other games to keep up with that, they don't have teams as big as wow have etc, or the cash backing, but it's not excellent by any stretch.

Anyone playing on Neptulon Horde or Silvermoon Alliance? I just hit 90 on my first toon, I got like 6 chars on lvl 80-85 >.<

Also, I'm trying to get a faction+/+server change but how would I do this without a credit card? Paypal doesn't work. If I can get someone to pay for it, how would I do then without having to share my account info with him?

Back