• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Trading Real Tibia For Softcores!

douche

if you want peace...
Reaction score
Well I got a 127 EK On Celesta since I forgot to buy an aol a while ago and died I lost some shit and Im finally retiering real tiba.

I Do have alot of items such as addon items, trade-ables and shit. Also some eq like softboots golden legs royal axe, and perhaps alot more if I really digg in my depots.

What I want on Softcores is Items/cash/addon items/houses/ Anything Relly but not characters.

I can give you the Character on Celesta with everything on it. (I dont have a rec key. Its totaly up to you if you want the char or not).

Or just take all the items and shit

OFFER TO ME VIA PM (PRIVATE MESSEGES!)!!!

Last edited:
Please offer via PM! Try to include a picture of the character and with its most valuble items shown for example in a house, or just open bps. Upload the picture to either Tinypic(recomended) or Imageshack and send the link and the offer via PM

Back