• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play a challenging server?

I'll host a server, it will be awhile before it is ready though.

When I have a Beta almost ready I'll make sure to let everyone know a few weeks in advance.
Sounds good, this looks like it would be really fun to play. Doesn't surprise me since you always make servers that aren't mainstream lol.

Well considering it was Beta/Alpha, I'm assuming more to come or?

Found it.

Yea I am still working on it.

Once I feel the game has the right mechanics, all I'll have to do is add content (which is the easy part for me).
Next test I have changed a few things, and I'm going to make it impossible to steal (since the criminal system isn't in yet)

I forgot I even made this thread all those years ago. Glad I have kept the base-ideas the same. :)

I forgot I even made this thread all those years ago. Glad I have kept the base-ideas the same. :)

That's what I was hoping, those were some crazy idea, good ones too.
I want to see how it all works, would make for a really fun experience I think.

i had a sneak peak at his server about a year ago, back when flatlander was on a brake. (playing other games)

What i seen was interesting weapon abilities based on the weapons themselves. you could sneak past the monsters - they seem to have stood in place and slowly rotated around. the only way they would see you is if they faced your general direction, but wont see you if you stand to the sides, or back of it.

(Note this was about a year ago: i did see alot of other interesting things, like multiple game modes. but i wont spoil what they are ;P)

Back