• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play an oldschool server hosted by Cipsoft?

Would you play an Oldschool server hosted by Cipsoft?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 82.7%
  • No way!

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Cipsoft will never have an oldschool server cause they doesn't got the files and they wouldn't use some random files they find here at otland.

I talked to cipsoft due to this back in 2009 and they told me that when they updates tibia they doesn't make any backups at the old ones so they doesn't got them.

I would totally play, but they will never make it because if tibia goes back to old school, they will basically admit they've failed and that it used to be better before.

Cipsoft will never have an oldschool server cause they doesn't got the files and they wouldn't use some random files they find here at otland.

I talked to cipsoft due to this back in 2009 and they told me that when they updates tibia they doesn't make any backups at the old ones so they doesn't got them.

dagens garv tack! yrarN^

Cipsoft stated some years ago that they will never go backwards. You can always hope, but it won't happen.. *sadface*

You sir, are wrong! What about the nostaliga island they just made for the 15th anniversary?

@mjmackan

You must be ignorant if you think that we believe you talked to cipsoft. It would make absolutely no sense if tey ha no back ups of old servers. What? 1 serious attack and people will never be able to play tibia again? That makes no sense at all. Think about it. EVERY game has 100s of backups from their first release to the current updates. Its what has to be sone to not lose work. And Tony32 is correct if they didnt have files how would tey add nostalgia?

@AllAbove
I am telling the truth and i know they got the old sprites back, don't ask me how, "without backup files" but yes i have talked to cipsoft though an e-mail, not in real life.. If you played the older version you should probably know that it was alot easier to get contact with cipsoft back then. As said i sent it to them back in 2009. However that probably wasn't the truth and obliviously an way to keep hackers away?
My intention was not to hurt any feelings and if i did i am sorry.

@Tony32
Only the sprite files would be needed to have the sprites and it still doesn't make sure that they got backups of the whole 7.# server.

@JoNNeT
*Keep your language english, it isn't a swedish forum.
*Stop sending those flaming and no needed posts, if you got anything against me simply add me at skype (spray-313) and we could talk about it. I won't answer more of those messages here however since i can't handle an irritating noob that like to post anonymously with bad behavior to feel better.

Last edited:
Back