• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play an oldschool server hosted by Cipsoft?

Would you play an Oldschool server hosted by Cipsoft?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 82.7%
  • No way!

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters

Hood Nasty

Banned User
Reaction score
As the title says, just curious as I'm sick of wasting time on OT's when they just reset.. Wondering if anyone misses oldschool tibia alot as I do lol.

Edit: By oldschool I basically mean the era BEFORE hotkeys, because everyone has their preference on wands or no wands ^^

everyone who plays oldschool ots + plenty from rl tibia / retired people would play

cipsoft will never make it

/thread

i dont understand it... Cipsoft will have more people if they open 7.4 server they will earn ofc more money too...

I think Cipsoft no make.
If you do CipSoft I am indifferent whether or not a wand.

If they would just make ONE 7.4 server, the server will reach the 1.000.000 mark = d

Ofc if it was real oldschool. Just bcuz theres no hotkeys doesn't mean it's oldschool.

Blockable rope holes, uh traps, boat traps, no wands and no hotkeys, that is oldschool

This will never happen and it's a stupid idea. I'm gonna tell you why:
1. A new fresh bot with all features of the 9.4 bots, would be released within 2 weeks
2. 30% of the server start using bot in battle because they care too much about their character
3. another 30% start using bot because the enemies use bot, now 60% uses bot
4. 20% of the non-botters realizes they dont have a chance in battles since majority bots, hence start using it themselves
5. Ends up with basically everyone using bot, cipsoft might aswell update the server to 9.4

1. A new fresh bot with all features of the 9.4 bots, would be released within 2 weeks
2. 30% of the server start using bot in battle because they care too much about their character
4. 20% of the non-botters realizes they dont have a chance in battles since majority bots, hence start using it themselves
5. Ends up with basically everyone using bot, cipsoft might aswell update the server to 9.4
Advanced bots as such today wouldnt work so well... Because the exhaustion is ALOT different, and a few GM's would easily solve the problem+their little detection tool.

Cipsfot can make the camera record mouse movement and acting at all times of the game.
Cipsoft will make a special page where everyone puts on a video game on your profile.
first use bot = delete account
all no boting :)

IF they wud make a 7.1-7.4 mac i wud play and im sur eplenty other wud.... ater those version tibia just went to hell....

Advanced bots as such today wouldnt work so well... Because the exhaustion is ALOT different, and a few GM's would easily solve the problem+their little detection tool.
they would ofcourse remake the 9.4 bot and adjust it to the 7.x enviroment, and bots can easily avoid the detection tool. Bots are always one step ahead, not even the 10 billion company blizzard can stop botters in world of warcraft.

they would ofcourse remake the 9.4 bot and adjust it to the 7.x enviroment, and bots can easily avoid the detection tool. Bots are always one step ahead, not even the 10 billion company blizzard can stop botters in world of warcraft.
Seems like botting in 7.x would be very unprofitable, only thing that would thrive are noob moneymakers botting rots or runemakers. All high levels would be caught pretty easily or killed, and in tibia back then, you can't just go by twist of fate, and not everyone has a bank account of 34398493kk. It's a lott differen.t

Back
Top Bottom