• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play on a revamped Your ots map? - Poll

Would you play on a revamped Neverland map?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Alw

ElcPvQl.png

Do you remember this map? I bet, you all do.

Probably one of the oldest and recognized map in OT history. But sadly, the RL-servers are popular today. I'm planning to create a server, and my thoughts right now is to revamp the map completely, givin' it a new style and a beautiful environment.

Would you play? I'd like to hear your thoughts about this. :)

I'd honestly prefer a new custom map, but I'd probably give it a try

some ots engines have different names and hold map of yurots natural mistake :D I am editing yurots
i know ...omg is really hard to find original neverland. i know is baed off yourots or something similar. i've recieved messages of people trying to sell it.. but they never shows me pictures and the last one i saw was over 2 years ago u.u
keep me in touch with your project ! :D

Yes. But dont make it higher than 8.6 Version. Old nostalgia always welcome

i know ...omg is really hard to find original neverland. i know is baed off yourots or something similar. i've recieved messages of people trying to sell it.. but they never shows me pictures and the last one i saw was over 2 years ago u.u
keep me in touch with your project ! :D
I still have access to my dropbox folder with some old servers, including neverland 3.8, 3.9, 4.1, 4.2. However there was that catch, that they were not verified for safety, due to lack of my experience. I had posted them on torg.pl(old tibia.org.pl) forum in 2013 or 2014 and nobody had any problems, except one version of Avesta which I've promptly removed. Also there was thread somewhere in datapacks forum or distributions, with link to my folder but I cannot find it anymore.
If you dare to risk, I could send you link to it.

i will find anyway if you can give me links would be awesome mate !
thanks for your feedback
:)

Back