• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WoW BFA - Guild for everyone in Stormscale Horde <Purrfect Cats>

Ethrex

Reaction score
Hello, I got a guild that is open to everyone if someone is interested, its pretty new and we need members :D , so i thought i would write about it here since this community should be pretty nice for it :).

<Purrfect Cats> of Stormscale - Horde are looking for players to join our community through Battle for Azeroth and beyond!
We will always look at all applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you are free to do nearly anything, then we encourage you to apply.

About us:
Formed 1 year ago, and now continued. We are one of the most open-minded guilds on Stormscale. We want to become one of the greatest guilds ever seen! And not only a guild but a family. Together we will stand as one!

What we offer you:
  • A guild where everyone are welcome regardless of age, sex, religion and anything else..
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A guild where everyone are as equals.
  • A guild that will do events, raiding, mythics, pvp , and even transmog and achievement runs!
  • A guild where you can have as many alt characters as you want since we even have specific alt ranks.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in and we will always try to help eachother.

What we want:
  • People looking to be part of a guild for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their WoW career here hopefully.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy the time here with eachother. We will always aim to be the 'good guys' of the server.
  • English will be used in guild chat and on our discord server unless there is only people from one country online.
  • People that will speak up about any issue or questions they have :)

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me.

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Nice!
If BFA wasn't so boring right now I'd definitely join! Might make a comeback when 8.2 releases. :p

Back