• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WoW great moderatos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical complains from people who get banned and have no idea when it can easily be tell from their actions, hence why the make threads like this, It's a waste of time and effort... Don't try to "contackt" Paypal. Otland staff have enough evidence that you agreeded with their terms in the first place and it's more likely that you'll lose the case.

omg, its fucking 15 bucks, do the dishes and use the chore money to buy a gift card, then get more premium, talaturen didnt even have to give out premium in the first place since it is in fact a donation. If you can't handle what you agree upon, please, Get The Fuck Out.

Fucking otland. I got banned for a fight with gamersdont and my premium is gone? wtf is this shit. Great fucking forum i will make money recharge in paypal, Fucking shit otland got banned but gamersdon't din't got banned. Well great and my prem is gone

All gamersdont wanted he said this in facebook

aa men din prem e borta
så jag van
ahaha

I translate to english.

Ye but your prem is gone

So i won ahahahahah

You lose prem for giving him private version. - you broke the rules & abused your privileges so it was stripped from you.
You donated and you WILL not get it back upon chargeback unless you used mummy and daddys credit card. But i'm sure (since you can leave dispute notes - talaturen would provide evidence).

Don't act like a kid and you wont be treated as one.

Paypal can't do anything since you've already agreed to OTlands Disclaimer.

qpruHMs.png

/thread

They did make one mistake; "By ordering a Premium Subscription you agree to these terms". So in fact it is actually a purchase which can be refunded :)
Enough said.

you lose prem for giving him private version. - you broke the rules & abused your privileges so it was stripped from you.
You donated and you will not get it back upon chargeback unless you used mummy and daddys credit card. But i'm sure (since you can leave dispute notes - talaturen would provide evidence).

Don't act like a kid and you wont be treated as one.

i didin't gave him, he just make lies cuz he want me banned cuz i have prem he said in skype to me hahahha i get u banned bla bla bla , and the truth is i showed by him skype share screen tlfs, and about that mounts i tough 8.6 had but i readed wrong when i saw mounts not supported for 8.6, btw ghostx, i use my tibia money from my ot.

Lol yeah and i screen shot and i took the link bro you lost i got trunk 3777 r19 i just need to find something in my computer so i can get your skype message back and print a screenshot post to talaturen and i win bitch please

Lol yeah and i screen shot and i took the link bro you lost i got trunk 3777 r19 i just need to find something in my computer so i can get your skype message back and print a screenshot post to talaturen and i win bitch please

All u want win motherfucker, You havn't the screen shot atleast, and go find your "trnuk" 3777, Get my skype message back retard. So go head show talaturent, and we will see whos lying to moderatos, and says that i gave u link and , trunk, motherfucker, Come fb i will say something to you and you fatha and motha gonna pay alot of money soon, Im gonna fix a bill on theirs name ;)

If i was you don't go the school whole month,

A sailor went to sea sea sea
To see what he could see see see
But all that he could see see see
Was two retards on otland.

A sailor went to sea sea sea
To see what he could see see see
But all that he could see see see
Was two retards on otland.

Like your parents right.

Was two retards on otland < your mom and your dad.

Ellan98 you know even if my mom and dad gets bill that they havent done anything i will just show this to the police and the facebook message then we will see who will pay ahah

Ellan98 you know even if my mom and dad gets bill that they havent done anything i will just show this to the police and the facebook message then we will see who will pay ahah

heard about I don't care, go head call the police i tell police that you hacking, ppl and doing illageil things , so shut the fuck you, Wanna get embrassed by me? in otland.

Like your parents right.

Was two retards on otland < your mom and your dad.

I don't think you should talk shit about others parents, is just an principal thing.

I know that many kids still do the "Fuck your mother" jokes.. (To mods, sorry for maH spelling)
But, it is time to grow up. Shave your head, stand up and be an man and stop whine about OTLand banishment.

I don't think you should talk shit about others parents, is just an principal thing.

I know that many kids still do the "Fuck your mother" jokes.. (To mods, sorry for maH spelling)
But, it is time to grow up. Shave your head, stand up and be an man and stop whine about OTLand banishment.

I don't whine i am mad cuz of my prem, and i am mad and i want to kill gamersdont i just wait till monday and he is no longer alive then, He made my prem gone, and made me banned he will see later. at monday. Okay your right i shouldn't say about his parents well i am sorry three magic i am just mad,

I do not see ANY reason why those to new accounts shouldnt be banned..
They leaked 0.4 and continue posting offensive statements about each other and other members, for me that would be enough.

I do not see ANY reason why those to new accounts shouldnt be banned..
They leaked 0.4 and continue posting offensive statements about each other and other members, for me that would be enough.

I had this acc since april, I was talkin about my prem and my bann, but that motherfucker gamersdont comes from no wher and still going on my posts threads, As i told mods before MAKE A FUCKING SYSTEM THER YOU CAN BLOCK PPL IN OTLAND SO THEY CAN'T SEE OURS THREADS AND OUR POST.

Why should otland listen to retard like you?

Summ he gave me it he leak it be glad that i reported him.

Why should otland listen to retard like you?

Summ he gave me it he leak it be glad that i reported him.

I havn't gave you it fucking pieace of shit of liar, Be glad at school at monday your fucking dead, ;) Otland thinks more than your are retardet than me,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back