• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow private server income.

My friend got a small Classic wow server with around 100-200 players on all the time :p he makes like 8000-15000SEK/Month (1000-2000$)

Kinda good payment for a 18 year old that's still in school

My friend got a small Classic wow server with around 100-200 players on all the time :p he makes like 8000-15000SEK/Month (1000-2000$)

Kinda good payment for a 18 year old that's still in school

Must say he got lucky with that one then. Had a tibia server with 5 players had got 40EUR / day (I got 50%, 20EUR). Tobad it doesn't scale very good, a server with 500 players doesn't earn 4000EUR / day.

Must say he got lucky with that one then. Had a tibia server with 5 players had got 40EUR / day (I got 50%, 20EUR). Tobad it doesn't scale very good, a server with 500 players doesn't earn 4000EUR / day.

That's because at start everyone is buying everything like cc to start playing on ot later no1 except some exceptions cares about it.

That's mostly because on OTs there's a lot of kids playing that eather can't donate or have to donate by phone :p

Wow = more grown up (Not every1) that got access to a CC or/and a paypal

Back
Top Bottom